July Desktops

• Thread starter BlackEyedAngel
  • Start date
Originally posted by 1timemember

sorry to bother you agian but how did you make that task bar appear? and how did you those to your desktop using ShellOn?
Can someone make a tutorial for this program? :-D

if you read through the user guide on www.geoshellx.com it is generally quite helpful. if you are still stuck, join the forum there and ask someone to help. someone may have already written a tutorial which they can send you.

Fantastic Andy_rose :D , come to expect that from you now :) good colour co-ordination, clean and simple.

I gotta re-install my rig 2nite :( but hope to get my new desktop posted around abouth the 8th July :-/ the desktop wallpaper I'm doing is taking ages (and I dont get alot of free time).

Cheers m8.

Fantastic Andy_rose , come to expect that from you now good colour co-ordination, clean and simple.

thanx m8 :) ya, i have a few setups that i really like.

I gotta re-install my rig 2nite but hope to get my new desktop posted around abouth the 8th July :-/ the desktop wallpaper I'm doing is taking ages (and I dont get alot of free time).

ahh kewl. cant wait to see that wall ur making. :D

Here's mine, it's a pic of Neo and Morpheus in the dojo getting ready to fight.

Originally posted by Pythro
Here's mine, it's a pic of Neo and Morpheus in the dojo getting ready to fight.

Damn, I like that wallpaper, mind sharing? :D

OK.. I only wanna know one thing.... with all the wallpapers I have seen with Babes on them, to those people I ask...

HOW CAN YOU WORK ON THAT COMPUTER!! I'd be sitting there all day staring at the screen...LOL

Welp, the beginning of my july desktop. Still working on it.
Seen a lotta green and black for this month already! Will probably change the wallpaper and desktop weather colors.

Re: July Desktops!

Originally posted by BlackEyedAngel
oh yes, it's a new month, and a new desktop - this time i've abandoned the taskbar/icons combo altogether! :D who needs 'em anyway?

http://www.ruperthaines.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/desktop.htm - link updated

that is one darn delish desktop, if i do say so myself. congrats!

mine hasn't changed much in the last month, but hopefuly i'll be working on it in a couple days, when i get a bit of free time. I'll post it tehn, and once i get coolmon implemented (been meaning to get round to that but i haven't :p )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back