Join Project Dolphin - Team XP-erience.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feed NTFS Mods m0r cash Project.

Not quite as catchy, but I like the concept.

Give Poor People at NTFS Cash? How does that sound...

I'm somewhat upset that the project is being shut down however. That's upsetting, I was just about to outtype you all.

I've un-stuck the thread. No point tempting people to join anymore :huh:

And I've changed the title of it. Don't think ppl will read 10 pages before signing up

Heh, i was just about to do that, but i got disconnected (56k dial-up ROCKS! :p )

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
ook, deleted ;)
What project shall we all join now ?

Can the program that was Project Dolphin be impimented here on the NTFS server(s)??? But just for use by us the membership???

Kinda to have a keystroke count of ourselves.

*Rethinks entire STUPID IDEA* :eek:

Weeeeeel, then maybe it would be a bad thing... excesive spamming and useless postings to up key count.

Never mind... :( :huh:

Damn!!! And I just joined it a couple of days ago... :mad:

You just joined... I'v been on that team for a while.

Damn, they turn it off as soon as I get 15,000 to outtyping Jewelzz, which isn't much.

i should think it could be run virtually anywhere, the server end code is just cgi linked to a database.

an example of a pulse is this...
GET /cgi-bin/pulse.cgi?jh8=pp&an=SPeedY_B&pwd=(encypted password here)&kc=(Encypted KeyStroke here)&tsec=(Posix time) HTTP/1.1
But it depends if nirgle wishes to release the existing server side code or not...

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
i should think it could be run virtually anywhere, the server end code is just cgi linked to a database.

But it depends if nirgle wishes to release the existing server side code or not...

Try talking to him about it ;)

Originally posted by Nick M
You just joined... I'v been on that team for a while.

Damn, they turn it off as soon as I get 15,000 to outtyping Jewelzz, which isn't much.
Nick, just do yer usual spamming of:

jweuwejendsjjewjuweujwe 4774939939 :p

and in no time you'll be caught up of you'll roll right over her. ;) :cool:

Originally posted by SPeedY_B

Do you think it's a good idea to run it here???

Or am I pushin it a little??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back