Join Project Dolphin - Team XP-erience.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulsed to that server from home last night, can't get it to pulse from work today :(

They are still in the process of getting the site together and building a new pulse system/client. What I've read is... Once the new client is out you will pulse one last time with the old client, uninstall the old, install the new and you're good to go. 1/2 the site isnt' even accessable atm. You can register but no teams are being formed yet. Let's give them some time to get things up and running, then we can join up :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I pulsed to that server from home last night, can't get it to pulse from work today :(

They are still in the process of getting the site together and building a new pulse system/client. What I've read is... Once the new client is out you will pulse one last time with the old client, uninstall the old, install the new and you're good to go. 1/2 the site isnt' even accessable atm. You can register but no teams are being formed yet. Let's give them some time to get things up and running, then we can join up :)

So we let them get up and running, then we bring them to their knees

I have a lot of keystrokes allready, and going to pulse when we got our own little server, or some nicely established place.

Here's a little update for you.

I wrote a simple web api script using the former Project Dolphin database and contacted the owner of Project Orca about using it It seems there is definitely going to be a web api, even though it doesn't look like they'll use mine. At any rate, once an API is posted, all I have to do is write the parsing scripts and plug them into the base Statgfx code that I have. After that, new statgfx will be available.

I posted an update yesterday with more information.

Thanx for keeping us updated dotcomguy, we appreciate it :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Thanx for keeping us updated dotcomguy, we appreciate it :)
No problem. :) Although, I may forget to come back here to give updates again. You can get updates on the front page of http://www.statgfx.com as well as the forums and mailing list setup there. I am still awaiting an API for Project Dolphin and my current priority is a members area which will offer among other things the abilitiy to design and submit templates online automatically. I also got ani dea of allowing users to save 'favorite' links, so if you have different designs you like or use statgfx for different services, you can save those links and view them later. Also, this will be linked to a random image script, so you can have all your statgfx in one image that changes randomly each time it is viewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back