Join Project Dolphin - Team XP-erience.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be kinda interesting to see what kind of keystroke output we produce here on a daily or weekly basis. :cool:

And we could have it do a default reset every month or something like that.

Sounds sweet :happy:

/me waits for EP to come along to comment on this.

Yes, I would like to hear what EP says about this.

But, please, monthly resets would suck! Let' go for like, every year/half a year!

Wouldnt it just result in the death of the servers as the loading will be that much higher.

Aren't you all getting ahead of yourselves ?
If Waddy was to agree to host the server, we'd still need the server side code from Nirgle. Which isn't available yet, and probably wont be at all.

If it was released, as i said, it's simply a cgi hit, the server load would be small, esspecailly if we made everyone pulse only once every day, or something like that.
Personally i think hosting it would be a bad idea, it'd probably just get out of hand with people joining the forums just for the purpose of using the pulse server.

That's why I was having second thoughts about me bringin it up. :huh:

*runs... hides*

Originally posted by gonaads
It would be kinda interesting to see what kind of keystroke output we produce here on a daily or weekly basis. :cool:

And we could have it do a default reset every month or something like that.

can you say spam?

its not like we have enough as is ?

perhaps consider using it @ the xsivforce-x-istence spammers paradise thinger... am sure the people there can contribute a lot :)

Originally posted by Sazar
can you say spam?

perhaps consider using it @ the xsivforce-x-istence spammers paradise thinger... am sure the people there can contribute a lot :)

yes i can.

there is never enough spam, the more the merrier.

Originally posted by Sazar
can you say spam?

Why do you think I said:

Originally posted by gonaads
That's why I was having second thoughts about me bringin it up. :huh:

*runs... hides*

Originally posted by dotcomguy
I just thought I'd pop in since I get a fair amount of traffic from these forums. Many of you use my stats images in your signatures to show off your Project Dolphin stats.

Here is an announcement regarding their future in light of recent circumstances:

http://www.statgfx.com/statgfx/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=14

Thanks for using them.

Thanx for the info... :cool:

Originally posted by Nick M
Yes, I would like to hear what EP says about this.

But, please, monthly resets would suck! Let' go for like, every year/half a year!

Electoronic Punk, ?! :p read!

Originally posted by Geffy
Hello and welcome dotcomguy
Thanks. :)

The project is officially down now, and with that some things were left behind to help others continue the project independently.

In light of this, I have updated the previously linked announcement about what I will do, which is basically reconstruct the web API for use by Statgfx. I invite any input any of you may have as to what data you want available from the database for stats graphics. :cool:

More information can be found in the announcement at the following link:
http://www.statgfx.com/statgfx/forums/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=6&t=14&st=0

Why do I have to read dammit ? :D
We'll just have to see what happens with it all. We are keeping an eye on the bandwidth we are using at the moment to see if we will need another server atm. Not talked to waddy about it for a while so we will need to check that first.

Bleh, same thing :p
I'm bored so i just had a quick grep through me IRC logs and found the link you pasted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back