Join Project Dolphin - Team XP-erience.org

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Jewelzz, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

2. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Project Dolphin - Username: [NetRyder] Date Joined: [2002-11-09] Total Keys: [90,967] Pulses: [0] Rank: [18,539] Team: [XP-erience.org] Team Contribution: [90,967]

:D

3. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Nick M
    Number 11771
    United States
    - Keys- 485,820

I joined! It's fun! Don't ask why; it just is.

4. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

:)

All the counts will be wiped when v1.0 of the Client is released (80% sure atm :) )
    Nirgle isn't working on the project so much now tho and the client is up to v1.00 Alpha 4 and it's pretty much bug free, so hopefully Alpha 5 will be tested soon, and v1.0 final will follow

5. Jewelzz

6. Kush

Kush High On Life!

now there are 22 for the team come on we can do alot better have waddy send out and email like an automated one to all the users and then ask each member to join and we could be the number one team on the thing! anyways if this is not possbile just keep typing like i am doing right now. the more mistakes and errors and the longer the better hahaha. so now i have to go finish my homework haha isnt that funny. no it isnt haha. i hate school. well its 12:17 am over here isnt that funny? no!

7. Kush

Kush High On Life!

ohhh my god!!! i signed to the team after i typed soo much but not the lst post that was contribueted to the team the rest i wasnt part of the team soryy guys come on we can pull it off!

8. Kush

Kush High On Life!

haha im realy serious about this but also here is a tip start using you keyboard more to browse websites using the TAB key to move accross links then that still adds to your key strokes! Happy keying!

9. rettahc

rettahc Guest

Okay I've joined the team. Does this mean we get to spam now?

10. Kush

Kush High On Life!

oh and guys make sure you join the team before updating to the server like i did a couple of times and lost points to the team!:(

11. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

No; just type a lot. Be happy.

12. Jewelzz

No spamming but glad you joined :)

13. Kush

Kush High On Life!

hey jewelzz howd u get that pic to do that is that a feature on the site like the audio tracker website?

14. Kush

Kush High On Life!

its ok because chating in msn and others will get you good #'s but today i didnt really chat that much! so jewelzz what do you say do u think waddy can send out a mass email asking xp-erience.org users to join the team? i mean we do have over 20 thousand users we could easily get to the top!

15. Jewelzz

themafia_69:
    To add the thinger to your sig, look at my 2nd post in here, the link is there.... :eek: your sig makes me batty
    As for waddy sending out a mass mailing, that's not gonna happen. Just pass the word around to members and friends to join project dolphin Team XP-erience.org

16. Kush

Kush High On Life!

well b man made me another sig and its cool

17. rettahc

rettahc Guest

I must be really board..........I just discoved that you can use the on screen keyboard to add to you keystrokes

18. Kush

Kush High On Life!

haha

19. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Possibly a Front page article may be in order once v1.0 of the client is released. Then we can get more people to sign up and join the xp-erience team =]

20. Jewelzz

Sounds good to me SPeedY_B, I'll watch out for that version to come out/public. If you see if lemme know :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.