Join Project Dolphin - Team XP-erience.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random Fact:

Its the Projects birthday soon :)
04th January it was created.

Maybe the founder should be s**t canned since his can't pulse anymore :p

What actually happened there?
I mean i know he blatantly cheated (which is VERY easy to do btw kids :) ) was the account just susspended or what?
Should really get it fixed and make MD promise not to cheat :p

How to cheat? LoL all my keystrokes are fair and square, I outtyped most people within a short amount of time.

It's actually really easy to cheat at the moment, with the protocol the Client uses.
Don't PM me or ask me how to do it because i wont tell you, cheaters never prosper..... and then their accounts get closed :D :happy: :D

:happy: I don't care for cheating, pulse is fun by itself, if I knew how to cheat, it would loose at it's fun. Which is why, I don't want to know. ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
How about an NTFS / SP team then, easy enough for MDSalih to change -- not like he actually contributed to it himself tho !!! :O

If the two were joined in the 'contest' then would it reset our count? I guess it don't matter b/c it will be reset whenever they announce it but I was just wondering...:confused:

No, we would have MdSalih change the name to NTFS.org/Spammers Paradise and the SP members would just move over :)

Geffy
say when are all of the keys being reset?
When the new client is released, dont worry i'll make someone slap an article on the front page announcing it all :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
When the new client is released, dont worry i'll make someone slap an article on the front page announcing it all :p

Thanks, because I will probably forget. It's nice to see the level of 'community bond' that is around here. Makes ya feel all warm and cozey. :happy:

xsivforce
Maybe I can get my password somehow. :confused:

<SPeedY_B> Is there any chance that user xsivforce (uid 19082) can have his password e-mailed to him??
<nirgle> done
<nirgle> bad password too
Heheh :p

Originally posted by xsivforce
Bwahahahaha! Thanks SpeedY_B. Got it. Dunno why I chose that as a password. :eek:
*wonders what it was*

Originally posted by Jewelzz
*wonders what it was*

Have never used that password on anything. Odd. Dunno what I was thinking when I signed up. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back