How did you find ntfs dot org?

Originally posted by gonaads
:eek: :eek: :eek:

NOT HIM!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

AND HELL SHALL DECEND UPON THEE AND TAKE THY SOUL TO WONDERLAND WHERE ALICE MET THE MUSHROOM, mr slippy fist.

I reckon they should maybe remove xp-erience from google in case they get anymore crazy critters like me and the other ones :D :D :D :D

Most of the people on these forums are mentally insane i'm sure of it :p

Skazz

Hey Xsiv... Happy Aniversery d00d. :cool: Feb. 11, 2002 A whole year, Damn. :)

Sorry it's a few days late. :rolleyes: ;)

Damn, I didn't even notice that. A year eh? Wow, doesn't seem that long. :confused:

Rollin up on mine too.

Jewlezz is next though. :happy:

BTW,this site was hacked once by a group of retards from east europe if I am not mistaken :D

i fell over drunk one night in town and i got bundled into a bag an taken here...

erm.. not quite :) i cant remember tbh, i think i got given a link on IRC by someone, and i had a look an kept checkin back cuz it was helpful :)

Originally posted by xsivforce
Damn, I didn't even notice that. A year eh? Wow, doesn't seem that long. :confused:

Yah I know, doesnt seem that long at all...:)

Originally posted by Octopus
BTW,this site was hacked once by a group of retards from east europe if I am not mistaken :D

Yep... we still gott'em in da basement. In the "Iron Maiden". :eek: :cool:

Yep... we still gott'em in da basement. In the "Iron Maiden". :eek: :cool:

They are being tortured with feather dusters. ;)

Originally posted by NetRyder
I was just in search of some tweaks for XP, and I found XP-erience on Google. I was a lurker for quite a while, doing nothing but reading other people's messages (I was called XPMagic back then). xsivforce, EP and Jewelzz were really active back then too (*Remembers xsiv's avatar of the black and white skull opening its mouth* ;))

Then I joined the IRC channel one day and decided to become part of the community. I asked Jewelzz what I would need to do to get my nickname changed, and she pointed me towards EPunk :)
I got my nickname changed to NetRyder (which I had been using elsewhere) and that's when I started actively posting on the forums and helping people out, here and in the IRC channel.

And now, this place is my online home :happy:
God I remember those days
skull3.gif
Brings back memories

I was gtgarside back then in them days

To be completely honest I found this site completely by accident. Was lookin for wXPerience.com which is now dead, I checked this out as I thought it was that one, it wasnt. I was about to leave when something caught my eye, I looked further, thought I could help out with a problem, signed up and have never left.
Since then I have dabbled and been sucked into IRC, Eggdrops, and all sorts of stuff

Wow I have been here for a year and 4 days :p

i had trouble remembering... but i figured how i got here. it was in a magazine and said something about XPerience, i dont know if it was a microsoft ad or some article in the mag. so i searched in google for "xperience" and was just looking and i saw this site... i read through the forums as guest and found the news very relevant to what i wanted to know... about to or three weeks later, probably boredom i saw people needing help and i had the answers:) so i joined... so there:p

Nothing exciting about how I found NTFS, on a quiet day at work "Jonifen" showed me.

ahh, word of mouth has done a lot for this place.

I told everyone I knew that had XP to go to XPerience if they had problems. I brought "nutter" here as well, but he isnt that active.

Originally posted by Geffy
ahh, word of mouth has done a lot for this place.

I told everyone I knew that had XP to go to XPerience if they had problems.

I told everyone I knew about this place, but everyone I know is from this place

Mentioned in passing by my brother, back up in Scotland. My daily (or nightly) ritual is to check latest postings. I cant imagine doing half the things I have done to family & friends PC without the knowledge gleaned from this site (and they still speak to me!!).

My crowning achievement is my newly built beastie, again assisted by various members from this site. I now recommend this site daily to all who is daft enough to listen to my ramblings.

A big thankyou to ALL.....................

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back