How did you find ntfs dot org?

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I see an new sig coming for me. A pic guys nice, tight buns. Mmmmm mmmmmmm
buns.jpg

if you can.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
guys nice, tight buns. Mmmmm mmmmmmm
you shouldnt judge people there could be a reason for them being tight arsed

I was pissed off when I found NTFS.org! They owned the domain name "3dfiles.com" which was an awesome site, similar to gamershell or 3dgamers, but there was nothing as good as 3dfiles at the time. After I got over my rage, I loved NTFS! :)

I've been reading NTFS since 3dfiles went down, but only joined relatively recently.

I... really dont know... :confused:
I just signed up, forgot about it, got an email saying my account was to be terminated and decided to come back!
So.. here I am, generally posting when I can and being a normal user :rolleyes:

I found out about NTFS.org through Peter Norton's Complete Guide to Microsoft Windows XP. (SAMS Publishing)

Originally posted by SnookBooger
I found out about NTFS.org through Peter Norton's Complete Guide to Microsoft Windows XP. (SAMS Publishing)

were abouts were we mentioned?

I take it all back, TweakXP was mentioned in his book and from there eXPerience.org was mentioned in a forum. Perhaps, in his next book NTFS.org will be mentioned. (this was over two years ago)...:eek:

Due to my false post I have taken the liberty to ban myself from further postings for a period of no less than 30 days.:rolleyes:

I found NTFS.org back when it was XP-erience.org.

Didn't join as a forum member until fairly recently though.

i found xp-erience back in the day, i was looking for a new cursor set but found a whole lot more. :)

This was the 1st forum I joined...I remember I had some O.E. problems and Jewelzz was helping me out with it.... she made me feel really welcome and since then I have always visited on a regular basis....

Also Dealers tweaks thread kept me glued here for weeks on end....it is [was] without doubt the best thread on any forum....

What makes us all come back here is the feeling of belonging and thx must go to all mods for creating such a great place...well done

It was Iceman that got me hooked here + on Irc.......blame him :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back