How did you find ntfs dot org?

Where is this NTFS.ORG, it sounds really cool!!!!

I also found my old favorite forum down (and filled with 6 year olds) and went searching for a new one.

i had just got Xp + wanted 2 do more with it. so i did a Google search + wound up visiting every day 2 read new posts etc. after a couple of months i joined up + have visited every day since 2 read + post as well as lurk in the #Ntfs chatroom:cool:

What? I'm Where?

Google search. I searched for a forum with funny, smart(ass) people. Look where it brought me!

Actually I googled for converting FAT32 to NTFS and found it that way. Boring. Sorry. <<Sniff>>

hmm well. I think it was because I was looking for a msn messenger skin. Searched on google, found this site. Looked around, realized that the site actually had some great stuff. I never really went into the forums until a few months later. I signed up on December 31st, 2001. I was not even very active back then. Then I went into the Themes forum and went into the Desktops thread. I didn't know anything abuot skins, icons, or even xp back then. This is where I learned it all :D Heck, I used to think Jewellz was a dude! :p I still remember some thread about xsiv's shower cam...bwhahaha I really started posting last summer...was made a mod. This is the first forum I've ever posted actively, and I've made some friends in the process ;)

No need to run! No need to hide.

Never fear, Nick is here!

:rolleyes:

Keep in mind that the attachments on those old posts aren't the original attachments. They were all screwed up in the move. I thought I would mention that so no-one gets confused. :confused: Also, some of the links that used to be there are also gone.

Bytesback was around that time... :(

We managed to get him posting on SP for a few days, a week at most, then he vanished again.

I know, some members left never to return. :confused:

Thanks Xsiv, I got bored of what I had.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Also, some of the links that used to be there are also gone.

Yeah, like that damn Shower Cam... :mad: Take about some disturbing images... Bleh!!!

Or the "peep" Cam that was in Jewelzz's Shower. :eek: Errrrrrrr... Oops, :confused: I don't think I shoulda mentioned THAT one. :rolleyes: :p

Hey Xsiv... Happy Aniversery d00d. :cool: Feb. 11, 2002 A whole year, Damn. :)

Sorry it's a few days late. :rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by deadzombie
It's Timans fault that I'm here. Send any complaints or hatemail to him. ;)

along with those complaints you can donate to the I_R_A_Bum fund :) pm me for mailing address or paypal info :p

I found ntfs.org through someone over msn, sorry forgot who it was :huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back