How did you find ntfs dot org?

and start a killing spree worthy of Micky and Malory Knox.
Killing people for the hell of it and because of our troubled childhood, We know right from wrong, we just don't give a damn!

sorry, got carried away.

Originally posted by Mubbers
Found this place back in the days when it were still blue, ahhh the good ol' days!

Mubbers

Back when it looked like this or the version before that? LINK

Originally posted by xsivforce
Back when it looked like this or the version before that? LINK
I think I might have come here once before I actually joined, I must have seen it once as that and the next time as the next design. Cool I was here before I discovered it

well i was askin a buddy of mine if he knew any good forums that had some games, but for good xp stuff, and he pointed me here :D he still posts here sometimes :) names Chaos945 i think those are the right numbers.... :confused: oh well, it was him :D

and me be here forever :D berts never gonna leave :D

-Bert

Originally I didn't find NTFS.org... I found XP-erience.org. Shortly before XP was released, I was searching for sites with good information about the OS. Amongst others, I came across this site, and I've stuck around ever since!

was looking for XP tweaks and tips when it was still a baby and I remember finding some site called xp-erience.org. Whenever I needed something I always went back to "that .org site" that always had what I needed and some...

Lol wow... i remember that linked webpage =)

I was around for xp-erience.org nuked and then onto ntfs.org

I came here from a search engine. saw the site, said WOW and got hooked :happy:

but urs was guys wasnt it?? if it were chicks would have been a different storry :D

-Bert

Originally posted by UberBert
but urs was guys wasnt it?? if it were chicks would have been a different storry :D

-Bert

That's very true and not fair :p

Originally posted by Evil Marge
That's very true and not fair :p
I've been told that life isn't fair many times, but i am willing to model nude anytime for you marge :p :cool:

I see an new sig coming for me. A pic guys nice, tight buns. Mmmmm mmmmmmm

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back