How did you find ntfs dot org?

Dunno if I posted in here already :p

I found XP-erience via our IRC chatroom and initially my first comment was to post about an older powerdvd patch being posted. Waddy said something like "Well find us the newer one you pommie *******", well something like that, and so I did ;)

I leaked him Powerdvd4 before its release!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Dunno if I posted in here already :p

I found XP-erience via our IRC chatroom and initially my first comment was to post about an older powerdvd patch being posted. Waddy said something like "Well find us the newer one you pommie *******", well something like that, and so I did ;)

I leaked him Powerdvd4 before its release!

huh?

xsive, jewelzz, mdsalia, gonaads...everybody told me you were waddy

now I'm really confused

the other forum i post at was at a low point. i decided to branch out. i have about 4000 more posts there compared to here. :D

Originally posted by dealer
huh?

xsive, jewelzz, mdsalia, gonaads...everybody told me you were waddy

now I'm really confused
Confused that he was able to leak powerdvd4 to waddy easy he passes it from one hand to the other, transaction completed

He's got a "Bat Man" thing goin on there. Kinda like "Two Face". :eek: Scarrrrry. :eek:

Did a Google search for "full-time slackers wanted - experience preferred" $5.00 hr. to start...:D

Originally posted by SnookBooger
Did a Google search for "full-time slackers wanted - experience preferred" $5.00 hr. to start...:D

we are all very hard @ work;)

I think i got linked here from a news post from nvmax.

its been so long... i feel so old....

wow, you've been here longer than me :p, you are old arent you

Originally posted by Bootsy
someone on hotline told me bout it a while back

Man, haven't used Hotline since my Mac days. ;) Forgot all about it.

Had a problem, checked out google, found this place...

like a lot of folk I guess?

Found this place back in the days when it were still blue, ahhh the good ol' days!

Mubbers

was looking for artificial intelligence and ended up with natural idiocy :p
I miss the old days when it was xperience :eek: i think i will go and dig out a certain p0rn movie thread :p

oh i forgot, that thread was lost when we moved for the first time :(
was a damn good thread as well! :cool:

I found it while looking for windows xp sites and been here ever since :eek:
Hey Benny.. me and you joined on the same day :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back