Heroes

When is it back? Too lazy to read through older posts :p

So.. if you read the latest online comics
Hana mentions that the Horn-Rimmed Glasses man (aka, Mr. Bennet) claims to work for the CIA. Wondering what you all think of the truth of that statement..

My own opinion is that he may work for some faction of a higher organization that is probably government related. There are portions during some of the later aired episodes where it is obvious that Mr. Bennet is not working alone and reports to a higher authority.. Whether this higher authority is CIA or something more is the question.

Or maybe (since the Hana Arc in the comics is in the past) Bennet used to work for CIA and is now part of a splinter cell organization..

He said that he does not work for any "three letter organization"

oooh

Isn't that guy who's sat in the shack the same guy that irradiated his sister?

Also anyone think that the only reason Peter can see that invisible guy is because he is close enough so has maybe phase shifted or whatever like the other guy and can now see him. Can you imagine seeing Peter just disappear just cause some invisible man gets nearby :p

oooh

Isn't that guy who's sat in the shack the same guy that irradiated his sister?

Also anyone think that the only reason Peter can see that invisible guy is because he is close enough so has maybe phase shifted or whatever like the other guy and can now see him. Can you imagine seeing Peter just disappear just cause some invisible man gets nearby :p

well, I think it's obvious that
Peter became invisible also. When they panned out to the "external" viewpoint when the invisible man and peter were fighting, they were both invisible and there were just papers and tables getting overturned seemingly without any reason

edit:
oh.. and I was somewhat disappointed in the last episode.. I mean
Where was Hana from the online comics. I was expecting her to be introduced in this episode since they did a whole 4 part series with her on the online comics that explained her whole back history..

BTW: They need to shorten the spoiler tag to just something like [ s ] [ / s ] . I'm too lazy to type "spoiler" all the time :)

edit2:
well, it's interesting.. after my first edit I read this weeks online comic
which now ties Hana and Ted (the exploding man) who look like they are going to team up together for "revenge"

Last edited:
amazing show crazy i didnt see this thread, ive watched every episode and downloaded every single one, this show is the best show on that and the office

I liked George Takei's "NCC 1701" license plate ;) Nice little touch.

Weird, Kush, those are the favorite shows of my wife and I, too!

im guessing that the ncc 1701 has something to do with star trek, not sure what it means though i didnt watch star trek

I thought this last episode rocked. I loved the part where he busted into the door and capped Sylar before he was going to cut his wife's brain out

he wasnt going to cut her brain out i think just kill her, i liked the part where the invisible guy punches peter

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think about it Peter would be Sylars greatest hit, or greatest adversary

Silers greatest hits

"You've lost that loving feeling"
"Killing floor"
"hey Joe"
"Dirty Deeds"
"We Care a lot"
"$%#! you, I'm just innit for the B!tches"

Coming to a tv near you.

If you think about it Peter would be Sylars greatest hit, or greatest adversary
That would be one heck of a showdown indeed.

I want to see the next one though, by my count he got hit with at least two bullets. Since Sylar hasn't run into Claire yet, he doesn't have the power to regenerate so he HAS to be messed up

That would be one heck of a showdown indeed.

I want to see the next one though, by my count he got hit with at least two bullets. Since Sylar hasn't run into Claire yet, he doesn't have the power to regenerate so he HAS to be messed up

We can't be sure what abilities he has at the moment.

Didn't Siler put himself back together, after they opertated on him and catalogued all his internal organs(sheesh isn't this sounding a little like Akira?)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back