Heroes

Show has been amazing since coming back on Jan 22nd - can't wait for each week to come :D

wow, what an episode

we finally get to meet Wireless, we find out what those two scratches mean.

Peter is damn powerful, if he can just absorb Sylars powers then he can easily beat him. Though Peter would have to learn to control each power.

I still find it amusing that we have Doctor Who as the Invisible Man :p

AMAZING episode, show has been simply outstanding since returning on Jan 22nd :)

I think a cool twist would be if Dr. Saresh had some sort of power, and had a showdown with Sylar lol

We were discussing this on another forum that I am on and I don't think that will happen. We came to the conclusion that Mohinder was developed to be a narrator (similar to in comic books where there is a narrator occasionally. The only twist was that the narrator interacted with the comic book characters occasionally. Simply there to advance the story, if you will.

For instance

In the on-line comic, it talks about how Zane was the last name that Sylar could remember, so he "teamed up" with Mohinder so he could find more people

Wow! Another outstanding episode!

George Takai in on it all! (did you all notice that the exchange where they give Claire to Mr. Bennet that they are on top of the Deveaux building? The same building where Claude kept his pigeons.. the same building.. always the same building.. there is something about the roof of that building..)

And the remaining question of how much of Bennett's memory will be erased by the Haitian? Will Matt start working for the organization? Will he be partnered with Bennett? Will Bennett remember that he said Parkman was the only one he trusted at the time?

That was an amazing episode last night.

I almost felt like they crammed too much action into it, LOL, but that's never a bad thing. I actually watched it a second time earlier this morning (DVR) because there was just too much going on and I was kinda tired last night. I didn't notice about that building where they were, nice catch Fitzy.

I LOVED this show when it first came out, but it has just been 100000x better lately - ****ing amazing!! Next week looks just as good if not better, plus we get a Spider Man 3 trailer :D

That was an amazing episode last night.

I LOVED this show when it first came out, but it has just been 100000x better lately - ****ing amazing!! Next week looks just as good if not better, plus we get a Spider Man 3 trailer :D

Removed the spoiler tags, since I don't think the above part is really a spoiler :)

And yes.. next week look might darn good as well. And I agree with you, as the story arc has progressed, I've enjoyed the show more and more.

Did you catch the new Fantastic 4/Silver Surfer trailer from last night's episode too?

Next week! My gosh.. can't wait! Simone? Alive?!?! Finally we meet Linderman! Hiro get's his sword! AGHH! Why cant we just watch it all now!

I forgot to mention Claude and his past involvement with HRG (Horn-Rimmed Glasses in case you didn't know - aka: Mr. Bennett). Heck.. for that matter, how he even got his glasses!

But we never found out who Claude was protecting from the organization either.. is in still an unrevealed Hero?

Who was the girl in the room with Parkman? The one who was "helping to clean up the mess" made by HRG? and what will her ability be?

If Hiro's father is a member (and it looks like a fairly high ranking one at that!) of the organization, is Hiro his real son? or adopted like Claire? If he is the biological father, that would imply that the father has an ability as well - as it IS a genetric trait that would be passed on. An, in any case, wouldn't his father have to turn Hiro in if he knew what Hiro could do?

There are implications that these mutations are the "future of the human race"
*sigh* Wife is out tonight.. gotta watch it again from my DVR tonight! :)

DUDE NOW I REMEMBER! I was kinda falling asleep, Erica already was, when I saw the scenes for next week. I said "woah" - she said "what?", then I was like "I don't remember". It was about Simone, I was shocked! I can't wait to see more about that!!

Yeah I saw Silver Surfer preview *drool*

Claude, HRG, Hero's Dad, Linderman - I wish I could bend time, I'd warp to next Monday :p

Potential...
The guy who I think is Linderman in the trailer looks a bit like Donald Sutherland

It's not.. I know who it is though.. it is
Malcolm McDowell

For those that want to know, it comes straight from the source at
http://www.tv.com/heroes/parasite/episode/962049/summary.html it lists him as a guest star for the next episode starring as Linderman.
So now you know :)

you mean the head of Water & Power in TankGirl? the host of fantasy island or whatever its called?

still reckon it should have been Leroy Jetho Gibbs :p

Tomorrow is going to be great ;)

Oh believe me, it is.

Wow----Just....Wow.

Last edited:
I was thinking yesterday how excited I was because Monday was coming - almost as excited to see the Spider Man 3 trailer :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back