Heroes

It was a semi-satisfactory ending to an underwhelming season. The show really has lost direction - we'll see what happens if they bring Bryan Fuller back to producing/writing (since his Pushing Daises got canceled - this was a real shame.. I liked Pushing Daises!). Having never watched the 4400, I don't have the same feelings as Xie although I can understand the frustration of seeing a premise being copied/ripped off..

As for Lost, seasons 2 and 3 were pretty much a wash as the show lost direction and spun its wheels in the sand of the story as the writers had no idea how long the series would/could go. Hard to write good things when you don't really know where the story will go.
Once they and the networks agreed and committed to a definitive end date for the series, the writers found their story arc since they knew there would be an end and the story picked up again in Season 4 which, I hope, continues onto Season 5, 6, and 7.

edit: Apparently, I'm a little behind in my Heroes news. Bryan Fuller has indeed rejoined the show as a consultant and gave an interview a couple weeks back on where he thought the show went wrong

That was a great interview - I'm looking forward to February already :)

It was a semi-satisfactory ending to an underwhelming season. The show really has lost direction - we'll see what happens if they bring Bryan Fuller back to producing/writing (since his Pushing Daises got canceled - this was a real shame.. I liked Pushing Daises!). Having never watched the 4400, I don't have the same feelings as Xie although I can understand the frustration of seeing a premise being copied/ripped off..

As for Lost, seasons 2 and 3 were pretty much a wash as the show lost direction and spun its wheels in the sand of the story as the writers had no idea how long the series would/could go. Hard to write good things when you don't really know where the story will go.
Once they and the networks agreed and committed to a definitive end date for the series, the writers found their story arc since they knew there would be an end and the story picked up again in Season 4 which, I hope, continues onto Season 5, 6, and 7.

edit: Apparently, I'm a little behind in my Heroes news. Bryan Fuller has indeed rejoined the show as a consultant and gave an interview a couple weeks back on where he thought the show went wrong

Pushing Daises was canceled? I just watched the new episode?

And I have enjoyed most of Heroes, just finished watching the last episodes of Season 3 and it was really good. Things are really changing now. Woo!

Yeah.. pushing daises wasn't renewed for next season so the remaining episodes will be the last.

It's a shame really.. Bryan Fuller has started some really good and quirky dark comedies (Pushing Daisies, Wonderfalls, Dead Like Me) and all were really good but harder to market. They all had great reviews but little popularity because the networks just didn't know how to market a good, funny, quirky, darker comedy.

I don't watch "Heroes" and perhaps I shouldn't even be sharing this (but I saw the thread and figured why not), but...

I had a dream last night about Hayden Panettiere. No... not that kind of dream. We were just talking (about what, I can't remember). But the weird thing is that I was Milo Ventimiglia in my dream.

How odd...

Is Heroes still running? How many seasons are there totally?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back