Heroes

I think last night went a long way for character development. Bad thing about last night's episode is they announced next week is the last episode until the new year :(

Well, it's still not as bad as Lost is making us wait!

I don't watch lost anymore. ABC are wankers. Making people wait from November to Feb. I've not watched any of lost season 3 and thats out of the stalling they had in season 2 :p

Though it looks like NBC are going to be making us wait from the 4th of December til the 22nd of January. Argh!! what is it with twisted sadistic TV networks in the US.

Hoorah for Heroes, House and NCIS :D

Ep 10 of Heroes was alright
I like how they tied into the six months back by having Hiro jump back that far.

Its kind of crazy to see how some of them first experienced their powers.

I am sort of wondering how sylar got the abilities of the person he off'd and if he's sort of integrating all the people he takes out into himself or something. Thought it was cool in "homecoming" how he removed the tops of peoples heads. Explains why he doesnt leave finger prints :p

From what I was able to gather, he has the ability to look into them and find out they are "broken" - which I also assume means they have a genetic gift. He probably cuts their heads open and removes their brains, and somehow through that is able to absorb their power. Towards the end of the episode last night, he demonstrated this by being able to move the cup like the guy he killed was able to do.

At least that is how I took it.

I wonder if

Ok.. so he can see if and how things are "broken" and he seems to have a compulsion to try to "fix" the things that are broken.

So, maybe he is trying to create (himself) into a perfect being that isn't broken by taking all the powers onto himself..

Better be something nice in the last episode until the next year, only time will tell :D

Better be something nice in the last episode until the next year, only time will tell :D

I hope Hiro figures out he can change the future by having other people do it for him, like when he talked to the guy who started the whole thing off!! That way he can go back and save her this time... it was funny when he talked to himself.

Not really sure I remember what you mean about the guy who started the whole thing off, and having someone else change it for him? Please explain

Not really sure I remember what you mean about the guy who started the whole thing off, and having someone else change it for him? Please explain

The senators son the one who absorbs powers who saved the cheerleader... Hiro spoke to him on the subway, and told him to tell Hiro Nakamura to get to Texas

The senators son the one who absorbs powers who saved the cheerleader... Hiro spoke to him on the subway, and told him to tell Hiro Nakamura to get to Texas
well, this is where it gets confusing..
Technically, it was Future Hiro talking to Peter. Future Hiro wasn't changing his future, he was affecting future hiro's past.. which affected present day Hiro's future (at the time of the subway visit).

This is why time travel always raises more questions.

I think the reason that the writers wrote in that Hiro couldn't change the past is because it would raise up too many questions of alternate time lines and such nonsense.

*note to self* never write anything dealing with time travel. Too many problems and questions.

well, this is where it gets confusing..
Technically, it was Future Hiro talking to Peter. Future Hiro wasn't changing his future, he was affecting future hiro's past.. which affected present day Hiro's future (at the time of the subway visit).

This is why time travel always raises more questions.

I think the reason that the writers wrote in that Hiro couldn't change the past is because it would raise up too many questions of alternate time lines and such nonsense.

*note to self* never write anything dealing with time travel. Too many problems and questions.

Thats kind of what I meant... except that hiro could have persuaded someone else to have her move or whatever instead of himself... to fix his "future" Heh...

this is getting confusing...

I think Isaac is the one that dies. He is the only one without a real story going and I feel that his purpose has been served

Getting more confusing, but makes more sense to me now - if that makes sense :p

excelent episode. some great details revealed.

also i highly recommend that people read the web comics for the show. they reveal more details

Yes, they are done by NBC and give you a little more backstory.

IMDB has been updated to reflect the correct actor portraying Sylar. Before, it said it was Sean Bean, most likely to protect the story from being predicted.

Actually, if you watch the credits on the episode 'Seven minutes to midnight', Zachary Quinto is listed in the credits.

I think it's so cool how Sylar absorbs the powers. Perhaps he eats their brains? :p

I see a showdown between Peter and Sylar, since they can both absorb others' powers.

But that black dude that took out Sylar...he seems to have the most powerful power.

Last edited:
some spoiler tags might be good grandmaster :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back