Heroes

sylar vs. peter would be a sweet battle - and the black dude is pretty damn powerful.

tonight should be good to see who gets whacked :eek:

I have to wait til tomorrow

*shakes fist at timezones*

I'll have to post the details before you see them

muhahaha

Wasn't all that impressed really, left at the end somewhat confused?

I guess the dinosaur was Uluru....

damnit I liked her

Can we assume that it was the mind eraser guy who was stopping Sylar from using his abilities when HRG was in the room. But he wasnt about when Eden went in. Either that or Sylar worked out how the room was stopping him using his abilities and was able to work around it.

I did too, I thought that she was really cute.

Sweet episode. I think EP nailed it with the bomb prediction.

I just started watching this today. Only finished the first episode during dinner, but it looks interesting so far. :)

Amazing series man, you should love it :D

Can't wait until the fun resumes on Jan 22nd :)

I've got a few of my friends hooked on it now as well :p

I really like the comic style of conveying the various plots of the assorted characters and how they intertwine.

I think it's possibly the best show on t.v!! I'm dying waiting for it to stat up again!!The plot is amazing and it always has me on the edge of my seat to see what's gonna happen next

I think it's possibly the best show on t.v!! I'm dying waiting for it to stat up again!!The plot is amazing and it always has me on the edge of my seat to see what's gonna happen next

TWO...

MORE...

WEEEKS...

:cry:

any of you guys catching up on the online comics(ni! Graphic novels! :) )? They introduced the new hero that will be coming in on the comics..

Not sure how I feel about Hana, but it is kinda a cool "gift".. and (at least at this point) she appears to be working for Mr. Bennet)

It seems like a nifty gift, but you'd need to install some anti-spam/virus software in there ;)

We're sorry. But the videoclip you selected isn't available from your location. Pls select another clip.

So I did.

Got the same message.

Now: wtf is HEROES about?

We're sorry. But the videoclip you selected isn't available from your location. Pls select another clip.

So I did.

Got the same message.

Now: wtf is HEROES about?

You are not in the US so NBC doesnt want to serve you content which they can sell to a channel in your country.

If you are looking for the graphic novels check the link that was given above

If you want to know when it might be shown in your country the Wikipedia page for the Heroes TV Show has that kind of information ;)

Read the wikipedia article. Looks like a nice show.

Kinda have a déjà vú feeling when reading the article though. Hasn't such a show been on tv before (a long long time ago)?

Haven't read the comics or the clips, too lazy really. Can't wait for the show to come back, I miss it :(

Prison Break is back that night too ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back