Good Tiems

hehe, you must really like cookies then to dress up as a court jester and go out in public. Guess it's good I left the bells off the hat, and that, umm anti-banana disguise from Bevery Hills Cop :eek:

WOOOHOOOO

:D

you don't even wnwat to kbow aht happenednd :D

thats allk I'm, gonnasayu..

4 hjorsemen is GOD !!! :D

Blah

Drank to much last night

Took the passenger side mirror off last night when I was pulling out (wasn't drinking yet)

It was really bad out last night and I didn't brush the back window off good enough and I was only looking out my side so I didn't hit any vehicles. Luckly you can't get a ticket if I don't have a mirror on the passenger side. Its -13 wind chill and I am not going to the junk yard lol

How is it when people are drunk, they can swirve off the road and crash into trees. Yet, at the same time, come onto OSNN and have the ability to find and post in this thread? :p

Laugh @ madmatt

On a side note, will this thread never die? And it takes searching to find it to post while drunk. Now THAT is dedication.

Saz wanted it to die, but then he changed his mind. I personally have made it my personal drunk thread.

Ha, good point ( searching to find a thread while drunk ).

I wonder what would happen if the whole forum was drunk at once?

wwwdjrcs said:
How is it when people are drunk, they can swirve off the road and crash into trees. Yet, at the same time, come onto OSNN and have the ability to find and post in this thread? :p

I never drive drunk so nah

I did it on the way picking up a girl :laugh:

wwwdjrcs said:
Posting while driving to pick up a girl?

I ment to say I smashed my mirror while sober when I was going to pick up a girl.

I should try posting while driving...hmmmmmmmmmmm

Tittles said:
I never drive drunk so nah

I did it on the way picking up a girl :laugh:

I should hope not, else we'd have to make sure you lose your keys more often ;) That would be the perfect way, to get that unpleasent sound called a police siren, and well, South Park style :laugh:

Ya know, with Stan's dad having to show up at his school, and get introduced by Garison as "Stan's dad, the loser... Now take a good look, and ask yourself if this is who you wanna be when you grow up. Having to show up in people's schools and give speeches like this" :eek:

Oh, and people being able to find the thread and post while drunk is nothing. If the question is how can they when they swerve off the road, the next question would be how they find their car keys? But obviously they do, unlike Saz and some others, who have the sense to know they're drunk and to leave the car parked :up:

Son Goku said:
I should hope not, else we'd have to make sure you lose your keys more often ;) That would be the perfect way, to get that unpleasent sound called a police siren, and well, South Park style :laugh:

Ya know, with Stan's dad having to show up at his school, and get introduced by Garison as "Stan's dad, the loser... Now take a good look, and ask yourself if this is who you wanna be when you grow up. Having to show up in people's schools and give speeches like this" :eek:

Oh, and people being able to find the thread and post while drunk is nothing. If the question is how can they when they swerve off the road, the next question would be how they find their car keys? But obviously they do, unlike Saz and some others, who have the sense to know they're drunk and to leave the car parked :up:

I don't think I could drive if I was drunk. Don't think I would make it to far.

:laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back