Good Tiems

Tittles, what were you pulling out of again?

:smoker:

wwwdjrcs said:
Always remember to double-wrap and pull out :p

Just like double checking your mirrors before you pull out :laugh:

I have a feeling tonight will be good :). I feel fine now from last night now that I took a nap for 4 hours.

Suppose to hang with my buddy,his girl he is talking to and a girl that I hung out with last night :). Hehe

So that means it will be all over myspace.com tomorrow, right?

wwwdjrcs said:
So that means it will be all over myspace.com tomorrow, right?

Was just gonna give you rep but for the remark I will not

I use myspace to talk to girls from school. Other then that I don't update it. I have had the same look for awhile.

Only thing I did was change that one picture caption that was mentioned in the paper to Wow that was a great night...non-alcoholic beer taste good :lick:

Why wouldn't you just use school to talk to girls from school, or do people not do that anymore?

What :eek:

You mean TALK TO PEOPLE? Like use VOCAL CHORDS?

:eek:

How could you even propose such a thing :cool:

I keed, I keed !!! :D

wwwdjrcs said:
Why wouldn't you just use school to talk to girls from school, or do people not do that anymore?

I have voc in the morning from 8:15 till 10:45...then lunch till 11:41. 4th hour have girls that I have no chance with,5th hour I have to sit next to this one girl that is pretty damn cute and might have a chance with, and 6th hour is 10th graders with so nasty ass girls.

I go to lunch with the girl my buddy is talking to and her two friends. One of her friends likes me I guess but she doesn't show it at all.

So I don't usually get a chance to "game" any girls other then lunch and 5th hour :laugh:

Oh boy, you said "game"

So you are the mysterious boy who lurks in the corner and who tries to be an "e-pimp" :p

wwwdjrcs said:
Oh boy, you said "game"

So you are the mysterious boy who lurks in the corner and who tries to be an "e-pimp" :p

:laugh:

haha

Hey that girl that I am hanging with tonight is pretty hot :laugh:.

So nah

Pictures, I want to verify she doesn't have a big adams apple ;)

wwwdjrcs said:
Pictures, I want to verify she doesn't have a big adams apple ;)

Your to old to be judging an underage girl and her hottness :p

Attachments

• 451686426_l.jpg
    451686426_l.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 86
Nah, I haven't seen your sister in awhile. After she gave me that rash I decided not to call her anymore :p

wwwdjrcs said:
Nah, I haven't seen your sister in awhile. After she gave me that rash I decided not to call her anymore :p

I am sure glad she isn't my sister :laugh:

Attachments

• 000_2641.jpg
    000_2641.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 92
wwwdjrcs said:
Woo, me too ;)

:laugh:

Was at her house yesterday. Sucks that we are really really good friends :(. Sometimes I just wish I could boink it for like 5 seconds lol.

We went out for a year and man o man :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back