Good Tiems

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

You need to work on that laugh man :p

P.S. Let's get this thread back on track to drunk posts please.

wwwdjrcs said:
Why wouldn't you just use school to talk to girls from school, or do people not do that anymore?

Because people have cell phones and IM on their phones now, that we didn't have growing up. That said, some people used to talk by writting notes, and throwing paper air planes in class, else finding some other way to pass it through neighbor :laugh: Messaging however, one probably doesn't have to wait for the teacher to turn his/her back however :D

And yeah, these stories would sound more interesting if people were drunk. For a drunken thread, this sounding too much like an AA meeting :D

madmatt said:
This will be my last off-topic post for this thread*

But that just reminded me, I watched EuroTrip last night, and the kid had a new mail notification that said "New Mail Mutha Fecker" :p

I need to find that audio clip ;)

*may or may not be true

wwwdjrcs said:
This will be my last off-topic post for this thread*

But that just reminded me, I watched EuroTrip last night, and the kid had a new mail notification that said "New Mail Mutha Fecker" :p

I need to find that audio clip ;)

I can do that actually. I make my own tones and put them on my cell with the cable I have.

At the moment my ringtone is a girl getting f*cked :laugh:. The noises she makes is just funny as hell.

I was gonna post last night but I ended up not wanting to walk across the yard to my house lol

*may or may not be true

2:30 AM and I'm drunk. Like really. Isn't that grand?

Ha. All I have had was three beers, and that was hours ago. Gaming time BABY!!!!!!

I've been drinking Black and Tan's all night.... The room is spinning..................................... a lot. I wish I... nm.

Drink alot of water.

Gunniess and Bass? Or do you prefer Gunniess and Coors light?

Just had a few Coors the other night. Sounded good. German beer tonight, the kind where you only need one to get a buzz on.

madmatt said:
I've been drinking Black and Tan's all night.... The room is spinning..................................... a lot. I wish I... nm.
When you go to bed be sure to have one foot on the ground :s

Steevo said:
Gunniess and Bass? Or do you prefer Gunniess and Coors light?

Gunniess and Bass. I've never heard of the latter.

Try it sometime. I prefer it to Bass, or regular coors as it has a semi-sweet taste.

What's in a "Half and Half? Gunniess and?

Drambuie on the rocks. I need to try that.

Or Drambuie and 7. Heard that was good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back