Good Tiems

madmatt said:
Another good night spent with my friends at our local watering hole... even gave my number to some gal... maybe she'll call and rescue me from the boredom of the Superbowl.

What was his name?

:devious:

:smoker:

Sazar said:
What was his name?

Dan for short. ha, ha. Danielle. Jack ass.

GM, you know you want to be one too.

He is one. Think about it, a guy with that much pink in his sig and avatar must be livin the goodlife :cool:

Btw matt, pics ?

:cool:

You know exactly why the pink is in my signature. And yet it still says it won't ship until the 14th. No thanks to you.

I just gave her number. I'm not one of those "take pictures with my cell" type.

Whoops. Regardless, it still says the 14th! Get on that you big wig.

^^^

That was the best picture I could find.

No, no. It's more like this...

-

lol.

We need to sticky this thread in the hall of infamy :smoker:

I wonder if we have a hall of infamy forum :D Then again, if one were created, I'm not sure if I'd want to guess what might find it's way posted in there. :eek:

Oh, unless, like with well some sites, they put their hate mail in there for all the world to view :eek:

madmatt said:
Whoops. Regardless, it still says the 14th! Get on that you big wig.

Watch it's outa stock :D But umm, now that we know what you'd do to get the card earlier; me curious as to what you might do for a Klondike bar? :D

Hmmm, sitting up extra late to adjust my sleeping pattern r00lz! :)

Son Goku said:
Watch it's outa stock :D But umm, now that we know what you'd do to get the card earlier; me curious as to what you might do for a Klondike bar? :D

I like cookies. Got any?

madmatt said:
I like cookies. Got any?

Do you want cookies bad enough to walk outside, and spend a day in public being seen like this? :D

cjes5rgd.jpg

Only modification, the red/orange is changed to hot pink :laugh:

I could just imagine someone showing up on a date dressed like that :eek: :angel:

I might... depends on what kind.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back