Good Tiems

So what exactly will you be doing? Any thing with small business?

Nope, working with our federal setup.

Will be a technical "advisor" for a team of about 150, i.e. assistant to the lead.

Essentially on server and s&p transactions of large dollar amounts, my team and I will be the ones over-seeing them.

I worked previously with our b2b setup, so medium/large business. Within the Dell family, our department in our location is the most consistent performer :cool:

Gonna make sure it stays that way lol.

Congratulations. I hope it works out for you.

Well, its one week of solid training because I am using software that hardly anyone in our company uses anymore. Bout the bucks, it's not bad :)

I am probably going to be heading back to uni later this year and once I come out I should be worth a heck of a lot more, plus the job should be more in line with what I want :D

Thanks.

HQ is in austin, pretty easy to look jobs up online.

Sazar said:
Well, its one week of solid training because I am using software that hardly anyone in our company uses anymore. Bout the bucks, it's not bad :)

Good to hear :) And good luck on your permossion and all...

I am probably going to be heading back to uni later this year and once I come out I should be worth a heck of a lot more, plus the job should be more in line with what I want :D

Yeah, given the plans you previously mentioned, it should be good... A lot of people in some of my engineering classes, were planning on getting a business degree, for well, the pay themselves :D

Godmnn aodnw, wwoww, OHTOTO chikcs,s kwarokte annd driknks :)

Can;'r beat that ****.

Oh yah. . :)

Weeekend,s have htier perssks. his weekemnd, will be mine I guess..

Sazar said:
Godmnn aodnw, wwoww, OHTOTO chikcs,s kwarokte annd driknks :)

Can;'r beat that ****.

Oh yah. . :)

Weeekend,s have htier perssks. his weekemnd, will be mine I guess..
You drunken bastard :p

Wow, I don't even rememnber that stuff.

But yah, wow, last night :smoker:

Btw, I don't even know what the heck I wrote above lol.

And, I still have so much alcohol in me I am legally drunk :cool:

Yeah, what I'm gathering. Some kind of a karoke bar, picked up some babes for the evening, or at least was looking. These 2 words however "htier perssks" I can't make out...

Yah, sounds about right :)

A few buddies of mine and some girls were hanging out, we bar-hopped, got plasterred and ended up at a karaoke bar. I think we got em to sing the thong song :smoker:

But yah, was fabulous.

This according to my buddy who drove me home lol, all I remember is what I wrote above :cool:

Last night was fun :)...bonged a few beers and was set

Tonight is my buddy's wedding! Gonna be f00ked up

Another good night spent with my friends at our local watering hole... even gave my number to some gal... maybe she'll call and rescue me from the boredom of the Superbowl.

weeeeeeeeee

best igh teu yeat!

WAS GMING MY BES BUDS COUSIN LOL

sHE IS HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!

off t bo bved!

iguthg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back