Good Tiems

Sazar said:
stating early today :D

woo, love somewine eh :D

gone thruugh 1 kwdall jakcsons and a coupele more to go :D

frisday's RAWEK :D

specially when I don't have tow worka :D

Holy crap pal, it's only like 11 am here (well noon your time) :D Me predicts that happy hour will soon turn into happy day...

Well, you're off from work, so have fun :D

No drunken messages today since I have recovered, sort of, from last night.

But DAMN !!! :eek:

Four Horsemen shots all night will knock you the *bleep* out :smoker:

2 of my other colleagues also had birthdays this week, one on the same day as me, one today and we were all knocking it down :D

Imagine, 12 buckets of beer and several shots, downed in about 2 hours by about 8 of us. You do the math :)

So yah, I now have to go find my car, but I thought, heck, it was good times (or tiems) so why the heck not write about it :D

Tonite, 6th street is my domain ;)

Have a safe weekend y'all.

So you had one shot and two beers?

I did the math... then again, it was never my strong suit.

madmatt said:
So you had one shot and two beers?

I did the math... then again, it was never my strong suit.

Nah, I think he means that they had 4 shots a piece, or 32 all around... Meh, I won't bother asking who got the bad news :eek: That will have been one big bar tab... :D

Grandmaster said:
For being drunk? Refresh my memory please :p

I got banned, but I asked for it. Damn Jose. Always taking advantage of me when I am around. :laugh:

Have people over tonight :)

Parents are in ohio for a wedding and they got a room so they are staying there for sure tonight hehe

Word spreads fast at school lol

Alot of girls are coming...muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Expect a post from me but most likely not since it will be to much fun.

My Coors Light Neon Light and my Coors Light lights around the Confederate :lick:

Attachments

• Coors Neon Light.jpg
    Coors Neon Light.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Confed and coors light lights.jpg
    Confed and coors light lights.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 97
Hmm, redknecks might have confederate flags hanging from the wall. But Coors and Coors Light? Where's that moon shine Roscoe keeps trying to catch the Duke boys for peddling and all? :D

Son Goku said:
Hmm, redknecks might have confederate flags hanging from the wall. But Coors and Coors Light? Where's that moon shine Roscoe keeps trying to catch the Duke boys for peddling and all? :D

Confedereate baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeegnbwrn

Girls on der way over to ****!rhjrhujehf9u0eahfijfeaijsbfdsfda

i was too drunk last night to walk last night, let alone type in here :eek:

YEAH!! Good "tiems" on a Thursday night! My favorite night of the week for drinking... too bad I have to work tomorrow.

Maybe a half day... we'll see.

Good night friends.

Will be having good tiems tomorrow :cool:

5 of my buds and me celebrating promotions :cool:

Woo.

Friday going to a girls house who is having a few people over. She wants me to come to hook me up with her friend :eek:

Saturday...best bud's wedding :). Beer pong,beer bong,poll,darts and everything downstairs at his g-mas. Got 2 kegs :)...muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sazar said:
Will be having good tiems tomorrow :cool:

5 of my buds and me celebrating promotions :cool:

Woo.

hehe, I'm sure we'll all be awaiting your drunken post :)

madmatt said:
YEAH!! Good "tiems" on a Thursday night! My favorite night of the week for drinking... too bad I have to work tomorrow.

Maybe a half day... we'll see.

Good night friends.

Well, if you haven't called in a sick day the past year, you could always call one in. Just be careful it doesn't become regular, or that it isn't obvious you were just drunk :D

Course, I guess Thursday is better then hump day, for getting drunk and then showing up at work :eek:

Friday morning and here I sit... working away.

Believe it or not, I've never called into work a day in my life. That's what comp time is for.

No extreme partying for me this weekend.

Since Monday I start my new job working 6P-3A, I'm taking Erica away for a one-nighter at a fancy hotel with a hot tub and fireplace in the room ;)

Gettin slammed on Superbowl Sunday though, woo :)

Don't set the hotel on fire.

madmatt said:
Friday morning and here I sit... working away.

Believe it or not, I've never called into work a day in my life. That's what comp time is for.

I called in today :cool:

Kinda.

I get the day off and essentially all next week for training for the new jobbie :cool:

Good stuff :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back