Favorite Band!?!?!

Has always been & will always be

asap4-floyd.gif
waters.gif

:p

Radio Kaos & Wish You were here
all time favourites

;-)

My all time favorite is RCHP - Scar Tissue...the most beautiful song there is...

Perhaps i'm going soft in my old age...
(a whole 18 years 4 months old :p LOL). I used to only listen to heavy gothic-music (slipknot, metallica + more), now I'm settling to music like RHCP, and Counting Crows (still enjoying my metal music aswell, just broadening my tastes I guess).

Originally posted by Grinder
I play(ed) guitar in a heavy metal band, that will explain why I am into big guitar bands. Still have over $5000 in equipment. :rolleyes:

I could go on for days on this topic but heres the short list:

<-----Megadeth(naturally), Metallica, Priest, Ted Nugent, Ac Dc, Joe Satriani, Godsmack, Kid Rock, John Cougar, Dio, Creed, Slayer....

Hell, I'm all over the place....I like most rock music.

:cool:

Woo!! the only post I've seen worthy, minus a few lame 15minute bands/people *ahem* Kid rock?!. :) As for me (in no particular order):

Gamma Ray
Wizard (the most amazing band on earth)
Blind Guardian
Lost Horizon
Nostradameus

The Misfits
Helloween
Death Angel
SymphonyX

And for fun:
Screeching Weasel
Weird Al Yankovic
Green Day

Relient K

(Oh, and where is that picture of the monkey from in your sig, Daedalus? It looks familiar.)

my favorite band is Refused, hardcore punk one of the best bands ever too bad they broke up and the singer formed that poo band TINC :mad:

My favorite is still Green Lizard though...good dutch grunge band, go and search for some of their music on kazaa or whatever, Try these: Hurt, Down 2k1, Autumn

I am pretty open minded when it comes to music (except for country) so i'm pretty diverse, but some of my favorites are:

Incubus
Hoobastank
RHCP
Counting Crows
Neil Young
Blue Oyster Cult
Acid Bath
Sepultura
Pantera
Alicia Keys

and many more......

Woaw that's really openminded....alicia keys totally does not fit in there man...

Originally posted by srg311
I am pretty open minded when it comes to music (except for country) so i'm pretty diverse, but some of my favorites are:

Incubus
Hoobastank
RHCP
Counting Crows
Neil Young
Blue Oyster Cult
Acid Bath
Sepultura
Pantera
Alicia Keys

and many more......

nice, Neil Young. ever listen to Crosby Stills Nash and Young? their harmony is just downright amazing. If you are looking for something to wet your wistle with try Our House.

Originally posted by Piett

nice, Neil Young. ever listen to Crosby Stills Nash and Young? their harmony is just downright amazing. If you are looking for something to wet your wistle with try Our House.

Absolutely, they are amazing together.

hehe my parents turned me on to that, and it is some of the best melodic music i have ever heard. definatly masters of their craft

i like....

smashing pumpkins
incubus
finch (underground)

Creed, Bad Company, Candlebox, Pink Floyd, Sex Pistols, Led Zepplin, Grateful Dead,Moody Blues, Blind Faith,NIN, Staind and this pretty good "pu$$y" band HERE :D

[SIZE=-2]Be nice with the profanity... Please... But yeah, it's funny.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]GONAADS (MOD)[/SIZE]

Def Leppard, POD, Lynkin Park, Puddle of Mudd, Pink, Styx, Garbage, 10,000 Maniacs, AeroSmith, Bob Marley and the Whalers, CCR, Queen, No Doubt, Guns 'n Roses, Santana, REM, Rolling Stones, Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, War, UB40, and may many more :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back