Favorite Band!?!?!

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by G-Lizard86, Jul 29, 2002.

1. G-Lizard86

G-Lizard86 Guest

So like i'm a huge fan of System of a Down, and of course some other bands...but i'd like to know what band or other form of music do you like..?? Name it???
  2. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

New one I was turned on to by Electronic Punk: Prodigy

yes, I know they are old news, but I hadn't heard any of their songs, until he mentioned them.

I like Trance, Techno, Hard Rock, Punk Rock, Classic Rock, and Classical (Bach, etc), just about anything really.

When I get depressed and feel like burning down a trailer park, I might listen to a little country.

3. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

bob the builder!!!!

4. Wrathchild

Wrathchild OSNN Senior Addict

5. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

Red Sox Nation
  6. Seekely

Seekely Guest

Our Lady Peace is all anybody ever needs :) possibly one of the most underated bands in the United States...don't know how to appreciate Canadian music....
  7. madmain1

madmain1 Guest

Sliknot, S.O.D, P.O.D, Korn, Coal Chamber and many many more, if you like that sort of music then u should get the Resident Evil Soundtrack it is as good as the film.
  8. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

Groady and the Chicken Pluckers Band
  9. Static 99

Static 99 Guest

I like all sorts of music.
    Here's some of my favorite: Dead Kennedy's, Stiff Little Fingers, The Stranglers, Devo, Leftfield, Primus, Tool, Thievery Corporation, Massive Attack, Steely Dan, Paco de Lucia, Mahler, Paganini, Bruch, Hank Williams, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Orbital, The Orb.
  10. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

I like anything thats got a pluck to it!:D
  11. Glaanieboy

Glaanieboy Moderator

The Netherlands
    I can't believe nobody mentioned Queen! And further:
    Meat Loaf
    Golden Earring
    Rolling Stones (Just started collecting the music)
  12. JJB6486

JJB6486 Retired Mod Political User

West Lafayette, IN, USA
    I listen to anything. Classic Rock, Top 40, Rap, Rock, Pop, Techno, Trance, etc. If i like the way it sounds i listen to it

13. Smashing Pumpkins (and Zwan now!)
    Pearl Jam
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Counting Crows
    Faith No More

and of course THE MAN, Mr David Bowie

wtf is up with all this 'NU-METAL' screaming rubbish? Answers on a Fred Durst Baseball Cap please
  14. Zooker

Zooker OSNN Addict

I like Classic Rock (Boston, Lynard Skynard, The Who and others..)I also listen to some older country stuff and jazz.
  15. G-Lizard86

G-Lizard86 Guest

Well..i'm 15 years old and i'm kinda growing up with so called 'nu-metal'...i don't care really what others think, especially not those so called "real metal fans" who think they are better than us youngsters....I'm SoaD all the way...i also listen to:

Rammstein, Green Lizard, Muse, Ill NiƱo, Soulfly, RHCP, Bad Religion, The Prodigy, Adema, Blink 182, A, Agnostic Front, Lagwagon, Aphex Twin, Arkangel, Dimmu Borgir, Cypress Hill, Papa Roach, Linkin Park did good on the first album, but now it's kinda sad...don't like it anymore..., De Heideroosjes (Dutch punkband), Deftones, Offsping, Discharge, No Use For A Name, Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Guano Apes, Godsmack, Goldfinger (gotta try Open Your Eyes), Gorillaz, Hoobastank, ICP, Jamiroquai, Lenny Kravitz, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, Queen, Nickelback, Pennywise, Reveille, Primer55, Slipknot, Sick of it All, Spineshank, Sum 41, Tool, Within Temptation & After Forever (both Dutch gothic/keltic rock), Van Katoen! (also Dutch)....and imagine this is not half of what i own on cd's...lol....i'm what u call a freak...something like that
  16. G-Lizard86

G-Lizard86 Guest

Ofcourse, nofx....how could i forget em....stupid me..:p they kick ass..good music
  17. 82ross

82ross Guest

Cast, The Coral, The Doves, Oasis, Ocean Colour Scene, Stereophonics.

Ya can stick nu-metal somewhere obscene.
  18. Goldy

Goldy Guest

Floyd......and anything else which does not hurt my head.
  19. Lithium

Lithium Guest

Worst case scenario that band kicks ass i found it on kazaa you should all check it out!