Favorite Band!?!?!

Linkin park used to be very good...on Hybrid Theory that is...but their new album 'Reanimation' just sucks....worthless....and imagine in the dutch album charts Hybrid Theory didn't got higher than 50 in the top 100, and Reanimation is standing at 4 within three weeks or so, imagine how bad the taste of some people is around here...they only like it because others do...that's so crappy man

If its anything like their last 3, I can wait.

anything abter the Black album sucked IMO. :rolleyes:

Disturbed sucks really, they have some cool songs though, but if you think this is rough, well then listen to cradle of filth or dimmu borgir...now that's real music that is

Iggy and the Stooges
The Rolling Stones
The New York Dolls
Johnny Thunders
The Ramones
The Toilet Boys
The Damned
The Cramps
The Velvet Underground
Lou Reed
Motorhead
Black Sabbath
Gun Club
Kiss
The MC5
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Thin Lizzy

Just to name a few... :D

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
Disturbed sucks really, they have some cool songs though, but if you think this is rough, well then listen to cradle of filth or dimmu borgir...now that's real music that is

Not IMO.

Okay here goes:

Nirvana - Best Damn Band Ever
KoRn
Deftones
Box Car Racer
Good Charlotte
Linkin Park - and yes i love Reanimation
Avril Lavinge - Good songs and By God! she is yummy
Papa Roach
Rage Against The Machine
System Of A Down
Nickelback
Stabbing Westward
Slurpymundae
Foo Fighters
Hole
Hoobastank
Kid Rock
Econoline Crush
Smashing Pumpkins

basicaly whatever i have here.

btw, i own all those cd's, asside from 20 or 30 songs. not bad for 30/1150 :)

amen to that, and Canadian. woooooooooooooooooo

there, i think that i am done now :D

hehehe she's sweet man..:p go to google and look for the dutch band within temptation....see if you can find the singer...she's so pretty man...gothic/celtic rockband btw...good music

ohh that reminds me, the buffy on last night had vampire willow....all dressed in leather.....mmmmmm

oh right bands....finger eleven wooo

i haven't really listened to them. i like some punk, but i don't go out of my way to get into it, unless i hear something really good from a band then "obtain" some of their other stuff

Matthew Good Band - Indestructable

^Canadian. yes :)

Update:

My favourite Band ever...

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Their new album rocks.

I totally agree wit u Daedalus...Absolutly Magnificant, as they say in Australia...:p really kicks ass

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back