Favorite Band!?!?!

Originally posted by lynchknot
Creed, Bad Company, Candlebox, Pink Floyd, Sex Pistols, Led Zepplin, Grateful Dead,Moody Blues, Blind Faith,NIN, Staind and this pretty good "pu$$y" band HERE :D

[SIZE=-2]Be nice with the profanity... Please... But yeah, it's funny.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]GONAADS (MOD)[/SIZE]

Sorry - it's only profanity when used in certain context - pussy-cat is not profane.

puss·y 1 [pssee ] (plural puss·ies) noun

1. cat: an affectionate word used for or to address a cat (informal) (often used by or to children)

2. catkin: a furry hanging flower ( catkin ) that some trees produce, especially the catkin of the pussy willow tree

[Late 16th century. Coined from puss1. Originally a term of endearment for a girl or woman.]

LOL
Yeah I know... But you did a play on words there, didn't ya. heh heh heh. :p

LOL! Right-on........I don't suppose you want to tell me what you mean by "gonaads" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go·nad [g nàd ] (plural go·nads) noun
reproductive organ: an organ that produces reproductive cells ( gametes), for example, a testis or an ovary. Also called sex gland

[Late 19th century. From modern Latin gonad , stem of gonas , from Greek gonos "seed, generation."]

Heh heh, it's my Diablo II LOD Barbarian Character's Name. (I've had that Character Name since Diablo II first came out) :D

Thats why there's an extra "A" in it. :p

LOL - you're alright Gonaads...............(why do I feel funny saying that?) LOL!!!!!

Just don't use your name and what's under mine in the same sentence

Creed, Bad Company, Candlebox, Pink Floyd, Sex Pistols, Led Zepplin, Grateful Dead,Moody Blues, Blind Faith,NIN, Staind and this pretty good "pu$$y" band HERE :D

[SIZE=-2]Be nice with the profanity... Please... But yeah, it's funny.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]GONAADS (MOD)[/SIZE]

Creed?
Led Zeppelin , Pink Floyd, Nine Inch Nails, Sex Pistols and Creed?

Please stay on the subject you guys...tnx...btw..gonaads...it's linkin park...not lynkin...or were you just jokin?

Originally posted by Benny

Creed?
Led Zeppelin , Pink Floyd, Nine Inch Nails, Sex Pistols and Creed?

Yea, Benny "the thread killer" - hehe
Creed - reminds me of when I went to prison. lol

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
Please stay on the subject you guys...tnx...btw..gonaads...it's linkin park...not lynkin...or were you just jokin?

:rolleyes: :p

Yea, Benny "the thread killer" - hehe
Creed - reminds me of when I went to prison. lol

There are better ways, no need for such drastic mesures!!!!

Oh, go smoke a rug Benny...........lol

mods-sorry on subject now

Quoting a very dear friend of myn

FuëK Offf

I like Lost Prophets, Blink 182, Green Day, SOAD, Radiohead, Sum 41, Weezer, Linkin Park, and loads more. Oh yeah some of the beatles stuff was quite good

Well, to name a few:
Kent, Bruce Springsteen, Paola, New Order, Simple Minds, Hunters & Collectors, U2, Imperiet and James

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back