April Desktop Captures - Closed Till April 1, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you stand having that much space for quicklaunch and so little for windows? I keep 3 quick launch visible, then the rest in a menu after you click the >>

Originally posted by SnookBooger
April Desk:

Woah!!!! ...... A Quicklaunch and Programs menu like that would drive me nuts....... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: IMO of course...

Originally posted by thebear
how do you stand having that much space for quicklaunch and so little for windows? I keep 3 quick launch visible, then the rest in a menu after you click the >>

LOL

Everyone has their prefs...

hey weed can u post that wallpaper or give a link please. thanks.

Haven't posted (or even made) a desktop in quite a while, but I got bored, and this is the result :p
The contents are already listed in shot, but i'll put them here too
  • Visual style : Gorilla by KoL
  • Dock : ObjectDock (http://www.objectdock.com)
  • Google Search : madmatt
  • SendMail : Coded by SPeedY_B in PHP
  • Stats : PHP Disk Space Script by SPeedY_B
  • Wallpaper : Un-Known
  • IRC Client : X-Chat 1.8.11 (http://xchat.org)

ScreenShot : 1280x1024 // ~110k // image link

Mine has had the "XP out-of-the-box" look ever since I got the laptop. Need to customize it when I get some time.

The best look for XP is to pop open services, disable themes completely and enjoy :p

Oh..and around 50 shortcuts on your desktop from all the crap that gets installed :D

I don't know... It's April's desktop. I'm sure May's will be different. Those are all hard-links in the quick launch as-well.

sublime_desk8tn.jpg

Larger view here

theme: ChaNinja Rc5 : Akira
icons: snow e shell32
wallpaper: love is destructive
apps: active desktop, samurize

Originally posted by mike09
hey jaws how do you get your start menu so small like that?

right-click on task bar
hit the "Start Menu" tab
enable the "Start menu" radio button (as compared to "Classic Start menu") and hit "Customize"
- Number of programs on Start Menu = 0
- "Show on Start menu" = uncheck both items
hit the "Advanced" tab
- Control Panel - display as link
- uncheck Favorites menu
- don't display My Computer, My Documents, My Music, My Network Places, and Printers and Faxes

here's an update:

Originally posted by Dubbin1
Cant decide if I like it Clicky

A little cluttered in the program area for my taste, but I like it. :) You've given me a new idea for my work machine. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back