April Desktop Captures - Closed Till April 1, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mike09
also jaws how do you get rid of the user pic?

Sorry I ain't jaws... But... :)

Actually .... It is part of the Metalcolor - VS If you want to remove them from any VS do this...

Go to Documents and settings/All users/Application Data/Microsoft/User Account Pictures... And remove the pictures from the folder... I wouldn't delete them, just in case you want them back. Just move them to another folder...

My 2 cents .. :)

i'm back for april. i lost the stat bar and opted for the samurize look. its still a work im progress. im not real happy with the look of samurize so ill still be tweaking its look for now at least. enjoy.

Originally posted by mike09
i'm back for april. i lost the stat bar and opted for the samurize look. its still a work im progress. im not real happy with the look of samurize so ill still be tweaking its look for now at least. enjoy.

Can you please email me that font that you are using in Samurize?

Heres my email: eliraz3k@hotmail.com

Thanks

My Desktop

Here is mine for April...

desktop1sm_042403.jpg

Larger View

Desktop

Thank you for the welcome! I would like to add a few other things, but it's a good start.

I use a little app called "Start Killer" which removes the start button... I can still access it with the Windows key.

First desktop posting ever...
I just changed it... I had the win2k classic theme with a forest picture for wallpaper.. radical change eh!

Re: Re: My Desktop

Originally posted by SmokingWeed3000
Very nice but where's your start button?

it would be kewl if there was a mouse over feature in active desktop which displayed the icon/button only when you went over a certain area of the desktop :)

that would be uber sweet...

I did that with access basic but I could not get it to work without some sort of visual placeholder... :(

Re: Re: Re: My Desktop

Originally posted by Sazar
it would be kewl if there was a mouse over feature in active desktop which displayed the icon/button only when you went over a certain area of the desktop :)

I did that with access basic but I could not get it to work without some sort of visual placeholder... :(

Werk'd on that too... The feature is quite stubborn and XP don't like it (crashed my sys pretty hard so I gave up).

Re: Re: Re: My Desktop

Originally posted by Sazar

Yes.... That would be uder sweet... :cool: :cool: :cool:

I would sure like to that work..... Hmmmmm... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back