April Desktop Captures - Closed Till April 1, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's my first desktop post. Nothing too fancy. Gnome background using Active Desktop.

I am using xp pro.. and I can't get links to the control panel, recycle bin or office 2000 to work.. all others work fine including my computer.. I used the active desktop tuturial links.. but no luck.. anyone want to post ones that work with xp pro and office 2k premium

thx
btw.. I really like that desktop.

Well if you followed the shortcut method of the tutorial, it's fairly easy. For recycle bin, I made a shortcut from the icon that shows on the desktop, then wrote the .vbs file for it. Also I did that change variable path thing from the tutorial and haven't had a problem with any links. Attached is the .vbs file I used and one for Excel. All the Office shortcuts I made while in C:/Program Files/......

k.. thx for the help.. I got it working now :) Here is what I have so far.

Originally posted by SMlTH
Very nice, that bg is the same as they use in the default skin of AcidMax

32743thmbl.gif

1280x1024@deskmod

D-top info on Deskmod :)

Originally posted by SMlTH

Nice.Very nice desktop Smith! Is this Steve? Nice to see ya! This is Jan from Tweak XP.

no.. sorry Jan.. this is not steve from tweak xp.

Geoffy.. yes that is the bg from acidmax.. i just modified the size etc.

Andy, can u send me that wallpaper? it doesnt say the name on desktop mod. Can u also send me that pic u have there ?

Thanks

heres my email: eliraz3k@hotmail.com

hehe Geffy I do my best :) thanx for the comment.
@smokingweed.. mail sent :cool:

Originally posted by andy_rose
hehe Geffy I do my best :) thanx for the comment.
@smokingweed.. mail sent :cool:

Was it more than 750 KB? Cause hotmail has a limit. If it was can u please give me links to them?

Thanks again

ya i noticed... the meg ryan wall is under 500kb, but the other wall is modded by me and is over 3mb. if i convert it to jpg the quality gets baaaad and i dont have any place to upload it either.

Then can u send me the 500K one?

Do u have the link to where u got the other wall that u moded?

Thanks

you can upload to allhope.geffychan.co.uk, let me know once it is up so I can change the ownership of the file (its an AntiWarez feature)

New Desktop

Well since some people around here have decided to celebrate the month of May a day early I will close this thread and so that all my proceed to the May Desktop Screenshots

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back