April Desktop Captures - Closed Till April 1, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
A request from the peanut gallery: Can we keep the screenshots to links please.

It's been almost a whole month since my last desktop screenshot, I blame it on the recent format of my hard drive. Nothing wrong, just wanted that "fresh" feeling inside again.

Well, here are my two contributions:

One

and

Two

I have now asked once and have had to do it again.. I dont want to have keep saying over and over again.. So this will be the LAST time.

NO IMAGES LARGER THAN 1024 x 768 ANY IMAGES OVER THAT SIZE WILL BE DELETED.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.. now for my new Linux desktop cap...

Radical Desktop chage for me. Just purchased DesktopX and am playing with it.

Window Blinds 4 : Corona
Desktop X : Corona theme

lil change. b0sumi VS. Ponte Vecchio, Florence, Italy wallpaper.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Ok.. now for my new Linux desktop cap...

I love that sort of graphics! See them all the time in magazines and been trying to teach myself Photoshop so I can add my own style to my portfolio for college. :happy:

Excellent bunch of desktops this month..:) :)

Here' mine at the moment...

VS - Metalcolor blue
Wall - By me
Y's Dock - 0.7.0 - Icons - A mixed up bunch.. :)

Click to grow!!

Originally posted by jawshoouh
update:

Woah! :eek:

How did you get rid of the text next to the icons mate? (sorry if you answered that already but I dont know how to use search :D )

Originally posted by DFX
Woah! :eek:

How did you get rid of the text next to the icons mate? (sorry if you answered that already but I dont know how to use search :D )

if you're referring to the start menu, it's part of the visual style, afaik.

Originally posted by jawshoouh
if you're referring to the start menu, it's part of the visual style, afaik.

It must be possible then.... somehow.... hmmm :confused:

a noob question, but how do you take screenshot of desktop and what fold is that pic saved to.
thnX!

001. Hit the print screen key (to the right of the return key, possibly a bit higher up depending on your keyboard)

002. then open up a graphics app (windows paint will do)

004. then hit CTRL+V

005. save the image (as a gif/jpg/png .. not a bmp, they're too large for web use)

Voilla :)

Toying around with Active Desktop. I just installed coolmon, I still have to configure it.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
001. Hit the print screen key (to the right of the return key, possibly a bit higher up depending on your keyboard)

002. then open up a graphics app (windows paint will do)

004. then hit CTRL+V

005. save the image (as a gif/jpg/png .. not a bmp, they're too large for web use)

Voilla :)

If you use Paint Shop Pro, then Ctrl+V will automatically create the image. If you use Adobe Photoshop, then click File > New. Click OK, then Ctrl+V. You do not need to adjust the size stuff in the Photoshop new dialogue, it is preset to the size of the image you are planning to paste.

Originally posted by Dusty
Radical Desktop chage for me. Just purchased DesktopX and am playing with it.

Window Blinds 4 : Corona
Desktop X : Corona theme

:-o that's too cool, where'd ya get the corona theme for desktop x, do you have the link? I checked deskmod and wincustomize but couldn't find it. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back