April Desktop Captures - Closed Till April 1, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
::Quick Notes::

Hey...

alot of people seem to have this and I dunno how to do it. I've done alot of stuff on my desktop, although I don't know VBS or any of that, I know HTML and some PHP. Anyway.. I want one of thoes nifty quicknotes things, how do I do that? for example http://www.ntfs.org/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=277408

on the bottom left hand of the screen.. I want I want :)

Re: ::Quick Notes::

Originally posted by Camasii
Hey...

alot of people seem to have this and I dunno how to do it. I've done alot of stuff on my desktop, although I don't know VBS or any of that, I know HTML and some PHP. Anyway.. I want one of thoes nifty quicknotes things, how do I do that? for example http://www.ntfs.org/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=277408

on the bottom left hand of the screen.. I want I want :)

Camasii: You have cross posted this question in 3 different places. Please do not do that. Post once and wait for an answer.

three?

I think I only did it in two, and only because after posing here I thought it might be better placed in the other one, my appologies

Originally posted by Lighter
I'm %@&! sick of %@&! desktops. :mad: Need to find something else to do when I can't sleep.

So here's my latest completion:

insomnia project #8

Hey, thats beautiful!
Could you tell me what are and how to get those desktops tweaks? :eek:

Originally posted by Silvio
Hey, thats beautiful!
Could you tell me what are and how to get those desktops tweaks? :eek:

Thanks. The original background can be found at deviantart.com (I included the link in an earlier post).

VS: Mafia (here )
Stats: Coolmon (http://coolmon.arsware.org/)
Active desktop tutorial for all your tweaking needs :) right here

Originally posted by SmokingWeed3000
I just tried it again and it works fine.

Does it not work for anyone else?

A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 150m.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.

weird, it works fine when I click it.

Anyway, I resized the image and added it here.

Nice dtop!

I get the same error btw, from your original link.:rolleyes:
A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 150m.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.

Sentinel suite by Chaninja:)
link to wall in mod details.
31491thmbl.gif

1280x1024@deskmod

heres mine again:
Click Here

Image Rmoved: DO NOT POST Images larger than 1024 x 768

Edited by Your Friendly Neighborhood [PseudoKiller]

mine

vs: beacon
w3: simpleamp
Samurize script: samby
wp: gliding into a cold dawn

mydesktop41.jpg

My Desk

Heres my Desktop :)

VS: JusGrey by ???
Wall: FAtaL Reality by extension-studios
WAmp: Rasterized by ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back