• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

You heard this forum from [ . . . ]

G

Gouk

BAM!!! Search Engine back in December.

I joined when the site had the old look but my account was deleted so i rejoined what is one of the most :cool: 'est sites on the net :D

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
search engine.. was looking for tweaks and stuff the first couple of weeks I had winxp and I was periodically out here browsing...

after I realized that this was actually a kewl community therefore I signed up and the rest as they say is history... :) cliched wot?

E

emmie-chan

my friend told me about this place because my CD-writer wasn't working when i had installed nero a long time ago. no search engines for me! :D

(i don't have nero installed anymore... too scared i'll have to end up reinstalling EVERYTHING all over again... don't ask)

N

NegativeFactor

I found this webpage on a small deserted island just south of the galapogus islands.

Kush

High On Life!
windows xp sites

i was looking for windows xp things and then i found the link to the main page on this site and when i started having questions or problems i registered. AND IM HAPPY I DID!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown