You heard this forum from [ . . . ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Pretty curious again : " You heard this forum from " friends , links on other pages .. let's hear ! :cool:

Don't really remember. It was either from a search engine or a link from a page found on a search engine.

Joined the "old site" from a link at the good ole' computing.net forums :)

Originally posted by xsivforce
Don't really remember. It was either from a search engine or a link from a page found on a search engine.
Ditto

BAM!!! Search Engine back in December.

I joined when the site had the old look but my account was deleted so i rejoined what is one of the most :cool: 'est sites on the net :D

Found it listed in a magazine with tips for XP, turned out to be the best site on the list!!:D :D :D

search engine.. was looking for tweaks and stuff the first couple of weeks I had winxp and I was periodically out here browsing...

after I realized that this was actually a kewl community therefore I signed up and the rest as they say is history... :) cliched wot?

my friend told me about this place because my CD-writer wasn't working when i had installed nero a long time ago. no search engines for me! :D

(i don't have nero installed anymore... too scared i'll have to end up reinstalling EVERYTHING all over again... don't ask)

I found this webpage on a small deserted island just south of the galapogus islands.

windows xp sites

i was looking for windows xp things and then i found the link to the main page on this site and when i started having questions or problems i registered. AND IM HAPPY I DID!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back