XP-Erience Referrals

Funky_D' all at sea:______The house Z' didn't buy:__________and..._______The Medication Ace' should be taking:

sextant.jpg
spooky house.jpg
pill4.jpg

Mubbers :D

LOL whahahahahaha.

That is a sh*tload of pills you got there!

It's actually a picture of the pills I give my wife to make her think I'm beautiful! :eek:

Mub's [tall, bald & butt ugly!]

Mubbers man , that ain't the house!!!!! It ain't even a Gentleman's club!

heh

This one then?

banner-fall-haunted-house.gif

I've got more, my mom works in unreal-estate! :rolleyes:

Mub's

One problem Mubbers...I launched aircraft. You know F-14, F-18, A-6, Ea-6b's, Cods...you know what I mean. It was a dream come true. I have alot of memories...

Thank You. I had a blast! Lots of memories and one big scar on my hiny :D
We were placing slot seals in on the cat track and a plane captain turned an F-14 on us. We (about 4 of us) got blown down to the deck and we slid across the non skid, I ended up flying off the flight deck and landed in the starboard side catwalk. Came within about 3 feet from going overboard, I have a really nasty scar on my a$$ because when I slid I was on my but and the non skid ripped through my pants and...well it hurt! I won't go into what they had to do to me in order to get the non skid out of hiny :eek:

I'm not even gonna look for a picture of that one :eek:

:D :D :D

Right I'm off - way past my bedtime (I'm gonna find a picture of me on this rig...)

Mubbers

Yea that would be cool Mubs.

Funky I'm feeling bad for you; getting anti skid engraved on your @ss probably was a rather painful experience. All that sliding and getting blownto places sounds scary.

Actually it was quite invigorating :D You'd be amazed at the threshhold of pain you can take while they are scrubbing that stuff out!!

Ha - can't take pictures outside without a multitude of paperwork!!

Basically the camera is classed as a fire-hazard and the flash can set off gas and fire detectors. I'm workng on getting it set up for my next trip offshore!!

Mubbers

I'm back home right now (at last!!)

I built a bike one time out of spare parts lying around in my parents back yard when i was like 15. Made a mountain bike. It was chrome and was freaking sweet when I was done. It was my greatest acomplishment (besides putting dual carbs on a 3.5 hp lawn mower motor and gutting out the combustion chamber with a hammer and chizel and mowing down 5 foot tall grass. It spit fire out the exuast hehe) Well i washed up all the grease from building it and after showing my freinds and family I went to take it for a test ride. The local skate boarders had just set up a ramp outside my house and this was a perfect durability test. Rode off in the distance for about half a football feild and rode myy ass off and hit the jump. Well i guess I hadnt tightened up the front wheel enough because in mid air it came off and flew off the bike. I screamed as the front forks hit the ground,bent and catapulted me off the front of the bike. I hit the ground arms forward saving my face from too much injury but I had friction scabs 1 inch thick the ENTIRE leangh of my arm for a month.... Does that come close to getting launched down a runway?

oooch!

Picking grit out for weeks after I bet :eek:

Mubbers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back