XP-Erience Referrals

I wasn't complaining one bit. I was just merely wanting to know the process, seeing as I don't know this person I was just merely inquiring.

Mods you can close this thread now if you want!

Signed
The One And Only
Funky Dredd :cool:

Noo! Don't close this thread!

I don't know the reason for not closing it, but, don't do it!
Noooooooo!

*runs in circles *

*falls*

Yes N's right threads are like old soldiers - they should simply fade away!

Usually by descending into off topic nonsense such as this! :D

EP, add a 1 next to mine on the refferals list coz I reffered my brother here. His username is Da King G

at that time, the refferal thing weren't there !

;)

I asked too - but there you go.

Hey Z' did you ever get to the bottom of that haunted house mystery??

Mub's :)

nope. It still remains a mystery. My parents took me down to Coventry, that building is BIG ! You were right, it did look like a Gentleman's Club aswell!

What this thread is still open??? ---Stops Nick from running in circles--- Get a hold of yourselves! It isn't worth it!!!
lol

'Dredd you can kill it any time you like... delete your first post!

don't though, it's still got some life in it yet!!

Mubbers

Florida I guess it must be morning now right?? Dark here in N Sea.

Phew...Thanks Funky; I was getting tired of running.

Dark there; soon be dark here too. It's 4:04PM in NYC; but it get's dark early; it will be in about 45 minutes I suppose...

Oh! So much for my time keeping (note to self: check hipsters time site!!) :)

9pm here and time for my bed :D

Night night.

Mubbers

Posted by Mubbers
'Dredd you can kill it any time you like... delete your first post!

don't though, it's still got some life in it yet!!

Mubbers

Florida I guess it must be morning now right?? Dark here in N Sea.

I was going to, but this thread has turned into another one of those "word association" type threads, you know what I mean - a place where you can get all of the spam out of your system :D
I will close it tomorrow if it is still alive ;) so hurry and spam up!!

edit- By the way mubbers I remember when I was in the Navy and out at sea, I used to love it out there. We used to have games to see who can find the most constellations. Plus it was so peacefull. The bad part was week after week it was nothing but ocean, wouldn't see land for months :rolleyes:

I think it's a good thing that threads like this happen - it shows the site is alive and kicking!!

Good memories eh Funky? Months!!- whooa longest I've been offshore for is 29 days and it drove me crazy! Mostly it's two weeks at a time. But you're right about the sky at night - great.

Just now the weather is still foul: 55 knots. I looked out and could just see the standby vessel bouncing up and down - that used to be you!! :eek:

abe-ready.gif

Don't see many of those in these parts!

Mubbers

Posted by Mubbers
Didn't think about buying it then??

Nah, we just bought a big 7 bedroom one for £300,000.
Theres only 4 of us! heh

That one in coventry would of cost us around 700,000, 800,000, so we didn't + we didn't want a headless ghost roaming around!

Ima get a bunch of people to sign up and get more referals than all of you... and when i do im gonna get expelled for having too many referals... then ill get a dead end job and marry a fat woman and live in a trailer i so lovingly named edna and drive my 88 camaro with a 6 cylinder with a fake blower stickin out the hood called "The Beast" and go to bi mart and collect 12 gauge shot guns... look what you did to me

Posted by Mubbers
I think it's a good thing that threads like this happen - it shows the site is alive and kicking!!

Good memories eh Funky? Months!!- whooa longest I've been offshore for is 29 days and it drove me crazy! Mostly it's two weeks at a time. But you're right about the sky at night - great.

Just now the weather is still foul: 55 knots. I looked out and could just see the standby vessel bouncing up and down - that used to be you!! :eek:

abe-ready.gif

Don't see many of those in these parts!

Mubbers

That's what I was on! 29 days what a piece of cake!! Seriously 29 days is a long time, 29 days can seem like a year if you don't get to talk to your family and have things around to occupy yourself with.

I imagine 29 days could seem like forever; if you don't have much to do; etc. If you have lots of work everyday; it somewhat passes quickly.

But honestly; I'v never been out on the ocean; many times on a boat; alone; in a lake; but out on the sea/ocean; the only thing I ever taken is ferry boats. I would very much like to go out like that, at least for a month; on a ship. Not saying I would enjoy it after a while; but it's something I wish to do very much :)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back