XP-Erience/NTFS.org mentioned in PC Answers January2003

nice ep... cheers...

mdsalih and madmatt (or is it maddmatt lol) please take a bow... kudos lads :cool:

lives up to the adage don't it... that if you work hard enough @ something it will be noticed...

/me waits for m$ to hire mdsalih and madmatt (or is it maddmatt) as consultants..

I Think its quite incredible we have appeared in 2 different pc mags at the opposite ends of the world, sourcing us on 2 different articles!!! - the power of the net.

CAn't wait to see the aussie version..

Oh and if you are collecting...

www.xp-erience.org/out/tweak/xperience.zip (thanks to xsiv a while ago:) )

We are going big time.
Just remember, I would be nothing without this site and its users.
So I thank everyone for their support.

I'll see if my friend is online when I get home, ask again about the Aussie mag. I think she said her b/f get it so she might have it in hand already :)

Yes xsiv, I'll ask her for a 2nd copy just for you ;)

Way to go team!
/me is proud. *sniff*

Is that the video [e]-Punk?

Thanks jewelzzzzzzzzzz. Lemme know how much. ;)

so does this mean i get a pay rise ? :D

heh - way 2 go matt :) - excellent project yer added to XP-erience//NTFS :D - also helped me get my name up on it :D - with meh dinky desktop... which i would never of created if yer didn't force me to, with those scary stories.. they still give me a fright :eek:

MdSalih

Originally posted by MdSalih
so does this mean i get a pay rise ? :D

MdSalih

You get paid?? Where's waddy, I need to speak to him :mad:

I get paid with letters from the alphabet. I have 3 "r"'s now.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I get paid with letters from the alphabet. I have 3 "r"'s now.
And here I thought you were paid with beer. :confused:

I am. It's no wonder I don't get any work done.

I brought the Personal Computer World's Expert Guide To Windows XP, just for the Win XP SP1, as I dont have internet form home. Anyway, towards the end of the end of the magazaine, second to last page, there was detials on support for Win XP on the net, and along side two other websites, http://www.xp-ericne.org was listed as a good stie to visit, for suport on updates regarding XP.

Cheers, AfTheRock ;)

pca115.jpg

Got a copy of the magazine today, I'll scan it tomorrow at work since that where my scanner is (I think and hope) but here's what it says:
a more radical alternative is to hack SP'x style-handling DLL to allow the use of non-signed themes. for some ppl this is actually less obtrusive, because it means you don't have to run a program each time you want to apply a modified theme! the downside: it needs to be done carefully, or it won't work at all. One such DLL patching program, with insturctions, can be found at www.xp-erience.org/comments.php?id=327&catid=2. again, use this at your own risk.

Let's do something to get into some other publications or something.

Maybe burn something...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back