XP-Erience/NTFS.org mentioned in PC Answers January2003

D

Daedalus

Hey I just read the 'Extreme Customisation' section in the latest PCAnswers magazine, and XP-erience.org gets a mention, it mentions MadMatt's Active Desktop project, and should increase site hits as it contains a url to the Active Desktop Tutorial.

Just thought you'd like to know..:p

(sorry if posted in wrong section)

w00t!! :D

Can you scan that part of the article and post it up for us to see?

I would if I had a scanner:( I'll try and get it done somewhere,but if anyone else has this magazine, feel free to try and beat me to it:p

Hell, I'll go buy it and scan it in. I still have a scanner sitting around gathering dust. ;)

I'm gonna nip down to PCWorld, perhaps they will sell this mag...

Wonder if they have an on-line version??

be back in a minute.
TOK

You can trudge down to the newsagents every four weeks and pay £4.99 for PCAnswers (great value in itself)! Assuming, of course, that the magazine hasn't already sold out.

Arg not paying a fiver, thats all teh cash I have at the moment. hehe.

Just been on their site.....no sign of that article there tho'. We'll have to wait for xsivforce to do some scanning!!

TOK

Daedalus is in th eUK so I guess its the UK edition of the magazine, unless the americans have a copy too, wouldn't suprise me, steal all our best mags :D

shweet... madmatt just told me about this :D

will try and get my hands on a copy too... just if it is to mail to madmatt :p

MdSalih

http://www.pcanswers.co.uk/

Sadly the online version does not have a wrap up of the latest issue.

If it truly mentions me I'd like to get my hands on a copy or two, I will pay shipping and a little bonus for getting me a couple copies.

Anyway, congratulations to the site, and the team.

Now I better get to work on v3.

I have been looking around and so far haven't found a U.S. retailer who carries PC Answers. I will check a couple of the "Big" bookstores around. You never know.

Some of you remember the Philadelphia News story that I set my mind on getting. It took some time and $$ but I got it. I will get this magazine one way or another. ;)

Oh, and I'll get an extra copy for matt_____.

*claps* it's getting framed =)

As soon as they make it available via the website you can order a single issue for 7.99 (UK) plus shipping.

I'll be keeping my eyes open.

Probably my most useful post to date...I will try my best to get a scanned copy done, it's not mentioned on the website as the magazine was released a few days early, and might be on there soon enough

(It didnt cost me 4.99 though! got 25% staff discount!:p )

Originally posted by Daedalus

(It didnt cost me 4.99 though! got 25% staff discount!:p )
Well hell! I'll send ya the $, get us a few copies :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back