XP-Erience/NTFS.org mentioned in PC Answers January2003

<<checks a world map to see if you are lying about being in the UK>> :p

I'd love to send em to the US, but funds permitting, and I dont use paypal (dont know how it works-lol)

Maybe one of the UK team members has a pay-pal already set up and we can do something that way.

thats ok Punk, you already had your chance and mucked it up

cool.gif

its a crap magazine like... 50 stupid facts you already knew about WindowsXP... :p ok, so it was the wrong issue. Good for newbies.

[e]-Punk, you have a pay-pal set up? Those of us on this side of the pond want a copy too. :cool:

I think I do... hell I only started using my credit card again today... I will check it all out later... the mag isn't out on shelves yet, so chill out... will check WHS tomorrow... it may be there and will do some hi def scans of it if it is there that will take me 17 hours do upload, becuase they are slightly larger than a meg.

wow

Australia also has an article ripped from xp-erience.org

It was a tweak guide (it actually had a few registry keys i didn't know about such as unhiding super hidden files) edition.

Newayz... it had a section on the Windows XP theme engine. It mentioned Andy's PatchXP program and gave links to it in the magazine.

Props to Andy on his program.

btw... the magazine is Australian Personal Computer (APC). January 2003 edition. Rush out to the stores now if u still want a copy. I'll see if i can get it scanned.

<[e]-Punk> The truew extent to which Active Desktop can be puished was demonstrated by the crew over at XP-erience.org, lded by the guy that's really pushing the envelope - MaddMatt. You can find his full tutorial, including code breakdown by MAddMAtt at the XP-erience site. While some of teh code might be a bit off putting, it is farly simple to put into practice as long as you follow the instructions properly. You have to use a bit of virtual basic scripting to
<[e]-Punk> create things such as program shortcuts - again, this is fully documented in the tutorial
<[e]-Punk> It also has a screenshot of MdSalih's Active Desktop!!

I will scan in a little later before I go off to cause brain damage (I been paid mwahahhaha) and I will get this copy sent out to "MaddMatt".

m00.. they got his name wrong :confused:

EP - which shop you get it from ? WHS ?

MdSalih

Yeah. this very mornuing. came wiht the full version of paintshop pro 5. -- bleh.

Will scan it tomorrow, as I have a duty to get ratarsed ;)

retarsed ? typo ? first thing which comes to mind is restarted.. or retarded :eek: :p

gonna be in town to buy a birthday present for a m8 2morrow, f00k that... straight into WHS first, present later...

MdSalih

Originally posted by mbunny
wow

Australia also has an article ripped from xp-erience.org

It was a tweak guide (it actually had a few registry keys i didn't know about such as unhiding super hidden files) edition.

Newayz... it had a section on the Windows XP theme engine. It mentioned Andy's PatchXP program and gave links to it in the magazine.

Props to Andy on his program.

btw... the magazine is Australian Personal Computer (APC). January 2003 edition. Rush out to the stores now if u still want a copy. I'll see if i can get it scanned.

Notice the above too. ^^

And, I wanna copy. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back