• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Worried bout Xsivforce & EP obsession!

S

stuy_b

Xsivforce, I'm worried bout u m8, your not turning to the darkside.. batting for the other side now r u ??..

I mean man, I've seen 3 of your sigs all with Electronic Punk pics, r u obsessed!!?

Stuy_b :D

P.S. No offense intended.:D

S

stuy_b

u r mad m8!!! :D

Thanks for puttin my pic up.. dont I look sexy!! lol

Look at my sexy body!..

stuy_b

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by stuy_b
Look at my sexy body!..

stuy_b
You're a trip stuy_b. :D I will now remove the pic. The only reason I was using EP pics is that he keeps posting these really funny drunk pics of himself here. ;)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
*noted*

There will be more photos from this weekend, but I am not gonna post them now..

Just spent £16 / $24 on my Gatecrasher Ticket £10 on a new top, ,gonna be printing PUNK on the back of my tshirt in huge dock off letters, I also have a key..

and will be winding up the weekend shortly.

Mauro Picotto.
Joy Kitikonti.
Ricky Effe.

*drool*

P

poodle

So what's everyone doing this weekend? Memorial Golf Turney in Dublin, OH. May go be quiet for awhile! LOL
:D

S

stuy_b

I'm gettin very drunk on Friday.. usual pub trip!! :D

Saturday GP qualifying at Monaco is on.. MUST watch that!!

Gotta finish re-installing my rig, and post my next desktop pic here in the forums.

not much! lol

stuy_b

S

stuy_b

Originally posted by Bytes back
Wonder if he just flirts with EP to make Jewelzz jealous :eek: ;)
who me??.. do ya reckon it'll work?!!! bytesback?

Oh btw, I resign from being Chief Fireman.. you can have your cell3 back.. I've cleaned it out and got rid of that cockroach problem you were havin too. :)

stuy_b

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief

who me??.. do ya reckon it'll work?!!! bytesback?

Oh btw, I resign from being Chief Fireman.. you can have your cell3 back.. I've cleaned it out and got rid of that cockroach problem you were havin too. :)

stuy_b
No not you :D X, mind you, I might give it a go !!

Going off to a life of drugs are we Stuy_b ? Well good luck and I'll see you in cell 3 when I arrest you ;) :D

BTW, what was causing that cockroach problem

P

poodle

I'm gettin very drunk on Friday.. usual pub trip!! :D

Saturday GP qualifying at Monaco is on.. MUST watch that!!

Gotta finish re-installing my rig, and post my next desktop pic here in the forums.

not much! lol

stuy_b
Wanted to go to the campgrounds, but most of the family is sick... I think I might steer clear of them for awhile!!

S

stuy_b

Originally posted by Bytes back

No not you :D X, mind you, I might give it a go !!

Going off to a life of drugs are we Stuy_b ? Well good luck and I'll see you in cell 3 when I arrest you ;) :D

BTW, what was causing that cockroach problem
I think it was all those uneaten cookies, food just attracts them in.

Going off full stop! lol cant be arsed to be fireman anymore!.. crap hours..bad pay..terrible working conditions!

stuy_b looks to me like your avatar is dead.
EP you lucky b-tard, getting to go out and live it up, feel sorry for peeps like me stuck in the middle of nowhere being subjected to the horrid torture of A2 exams

edit: nope seems like my net connection couldnt be arsed to get your avatar, it is all fine, it has showed up this time.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Ooooooooo! More Pics to play with. Muahahahahahaha! :p Let the Games begin!
We should post the most outrages animated GIF created from our posted pics and vote on them. Hey X, you game? :D

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies