Worried bout Xsivforce & EP obsession!

Hey Bytes, who's gonna be Fire Dude now? :p

I shall be designing and printing my annual t-shirt for my annual holiday on saturday and sunday is my usual NGDD (Not Getting Dressed Day) :)

Hmm, I pasted the tune instead of what I was supposed to say. Oops. I was supposed to say... I have an exam on monday - but I can't miss Picotto... I have been designing a tshirt for it too ;) Gonna get it printed today.

Made 2, 1 with and 1 without the Picotto logo, will prob use the one without so I can wear it when Picotto isn't playing...

At the risk of sounding like an idiot :D I have to ask.. What is Picotto?

Mauro Picotto epitomizes the contemporary 'serious' music star.
He is a famous International Club DJ playing the biggest events around Europe.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Mauro Picotto epitomizes the contemporary 'serious' music star.
He is a famous International Club DJ playing the biggest events around Europe.

I live in europe, but then again - I don't always make it to the clubs :D

Thanks! :)

Picotto is an italian techno DJ. Very big. I'll be clubbing this time tomorrow (w00t)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back