Worried bout Xsivforce & EP obsession!

S

stuy_b

Xsivforce, I'm worried bout u m8, your not turning to the darkside.. batting for the other side now r u ??..

I mean man, I've seen 3 of your sigs all with Electronic Punk pics, r u obsessed!!?

Stuy_b :D

P.S. No offense intended.:D

Did I just hear that somebody wanted to be next? Hmmm....

*stuy_b pic removed*;)

u r mad m8!!! :D

Thanks for puttin my pic up.. dont I look sexy!! lol

Look at my sexy body!..

stuy_b

Originally posted by stuy_b
Look at my sexy body!..

stuy_b
You're a trip stuy_b. :D I will now remove the pic. The only reason I was using EP pics is that he keeps posting these really funny drunk pics of himself here. ;)

*noted*

There will be more photos from this weekend, but I am not gonna post them now..

Just spent £16 / $24 on my Gatecrasher Ticket £10 on a new top, ,gonna be printing PUNK on the back of my tshirt in huge dock off letters, I also have a key..

and will be winding up the weekend shortly.

Mauro Picotto.
Joy Kitikonti.
Ricky Effe.

*drool*

So what's everyone doing this weekend? Memorial Golf Turney in Dublin, OH. May go be quiet for awhile! LOL
:D

I'm gettin very drunk on Friday.. usual pub trip!! :D

Saturday GP qualifying at Monaco is on.. MUST watch that!!

Gotta finish re-installing my rig, and post my next desktop pic here in the forums.

not much! lol

stuy_b

Originally posted by Bytes back
Wonder if he just flirts with EP to make Jewelzz jealous :eek: ;)

who me??.. do ya reckon it'll work?!!! bytesback?

Oh btw, I resign from being Chief Fireman.. you can have your cell3 back.. I've cleaned it out and got rid of that cockroach problem you were havin too. :)

stuy_b

who me??.. do ya reckon it'll work?!!! bytesback?

Oh btw, I resign from being Chief Fireman.. you can have your cell3 back.. I've cleaned it out and got rid of that cockroach problem you were havin too. :)

stuy_b

No not you :D X, mind you, I might give it a go !!

Going off to a life of drugs are we Stuy_b ? Well good luck and I'll see you in cell 3 when I arrest you ;) :D

BTW, what was causing that cockroach problem

I'm gettin very drunk on Friday.. usual pub trip!! :D

Saturday GP qualifying at Monaco is on.. MUST watch that!!

Gotta finish re-installing my rig, and post my next desktop pic here in the forums.

not much! lol

stuy_b

Wanted to go to the campgrounds, but most of the family is sick... I think I might steer clear of them for awhile!!

Originally posted by Bytes back

No not you :D X, mind you, I might give it a go !!

Going off to a life of drugs are we Stuy_b ? Well good luck and I'll see you in cell 3 when I arrest you ;) :D

BTW, what was causing that cockroach problem

I think it was all those uneaten cookies, food just attracts them in.

Going off full stop! lol cant be arsed to be fireman anymore!.. crap hours..bad pay..terrible working conditions!

stuy_b looks to me like your avatar is dead.
EP you lucky b-tard, getting to go out and live it up, feel sorry for peeps like me stuck in the middle of nowhere being subjected to the horrid torture of A2 exams

edit: nope seems like my net connection couldnt be arsed to get your avatar, it is all fine, it has showed up this time.

mauro picotto & gigi d'agostino - Temptation (Megamind Mix)

EP: I'll post my pics if you post yours ;) :)

Maybe I'll even post the ones of me doing yard word yesterday in my bikini :eek:

Ooooooooo! More Pics to play with. Muahahahahahaha! :p Let the Games begin!
We should post the most outrages animated GIF created from our posted pics and vote on them. Hey X, you game? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back