Windows Vista: Your Favorite Features

Weird, applied that here too and it also works for every folder except docments. Odd indeed.

Try maximizing then closing with ALT+F4.

This has worked for all my folders including documents.

Amazing feature indeed, especially for those of us who know about it ;)

I don't know if someone said this already but the new Office 2007.

It's not really a feature but out of all the new Microsoft products and features I enjoy the office the most. Easy, fun, and productive.

I like all the shiny/pretty stuff :)

And readyboost is a god-send. Not a huge improvement in app load-times but I'm not very patient when it comes to apps loading to begin with.

Can't wait for the solid-state and hybrid drives to start arriving at lower prices so I can really take advantage.

My next system will be 100% vista giggity giggity goo-ness :smoker:

Can't wait for the solid-state and hybrid drives to start arriving at lower prices so I can really take advantage.
I'm really waiting for solid-state drives to go mainstream too. :D
Even the fastest SATA drives today are still such a performance bottleneck.

I'm guessing they are talking about high capacity flash drives.

Anyway, I'm thinking I'll take Vista for a spin next week...I've still haven't actually used it.

Thanks for that, I'm still not used to checking out wikipedia. I always forget about it.

I don't know if someone said this already but the new Office 2007.

It's not really a feature but out of all the new Microsoft products and features I enjoy the office the most. Easy, fun, and productive.

Did not know that Office 2007 was now included in Vista as a feature ..wow Microsoft sure wont make that much cash on this one

Did not know that Office 2007 was now included in Vista as a feature ..wow Microsoft sure wont make that much cash on this one

Are you being sarcastic? I know it's not, thats why I said "its not really a feature".

B, don't worry. I said the same thing about Office 2007 in an earlier post. Office 2007 is a HUGE improvement over previous editions, especially Outlook.

B, don't worry. I said the same thing about Office 2007 in an earlier post. Office 2007 is a HUGE improvement over previous editions, especially Outlook.

Its nice to look at but there was a poll taken and 75% of companies are not going to Office 2007 , one reason was the interface has changed and will cause people to loose time relearning their work enviroment.

That may be true. I haven't sold any licensing to businesses/companies yet, but I have sold a few copies to home users and once they got used to it they were happy with it. I especially like Outlook (as I mentioned) and the "To-Do Bar" and the enhancements to the calendar and tasks (which makes a positive impact the way I run my business).

I have no problem with it , I like it but its not the same for people that work in IT we adjust to everything ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back