Windows Vista Build 5381 Ultimate

As long as you have a legit product key with Vista, you shouldn't have any activation problems. I think 5342 was the build, although I'm not entirely sure, that had activiation problems around the first few days to a week of it's release. Those problems have since been fixed.

What issues are you running into when trying to activate?

this is the Product Key i enterd: [snip] but when i activate it, it says the product key has been used....

i tried the windows vista activator and the activation by phone but no one hapend....

Please don't post product keys
-kcnychief

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, two things.

1 - Do NOT post a product key for any software in any section in the forum. I have removed the product key from your post for you.

2 - Please try not to post so closely together. That is the second time within the last few minutes you have posted twice within a minute of eachother. Try to use the "edit" button, which will let you continue a thought and add to your post. I have merged your posts for you as well.

As I said before, if your product key is legit you should have no problems. If you are an OFFICIAL Microsoft Beta tester, as in YOU downloaded Vista from http://connect.microsoft.com, and obtained a VALID product key, you won't have an issue. If you are receiving that message, that means the key you are using was either purposely or maliciously used by someone else. If you have access to Connect (as referenced above), you have the option to request more keys.

Else, wait for the PUBLIC release on May 23rd (thereabouts), and try again. We cannot provide support for software that is not legally obtained.

opsssss sorry i spam alot... promise this is my last reply till the new beta... :p ill look for a valid prduct key next time , i hope so. thanks alot for guiding me this far....

How are they going to distribute Beta2?

Brad said:
Not sure that it's been established yet, probably will be an announcment closer to the time. Stay tuned :D

Brad said:
There will be an ISO download, obvioulsy and probably an option to order a DVD with it on (possibly paying for shipping)

from all the new drivers that are to be in beta 2 and the ones that are in the latest build i think both will be moving to DVD9, right now its just the 64bit one that is but the 32 is getting close. but for some reason the new one will not install on my turion, the others did but this one wont. a little wierd.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back