Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

NetRyder said:
How come?

Mainly because of Messenger Plus. What I got from the beta was not enough to satisfy all the things that I use from Plus:

• Encrypted Logs
  • Automated locking. I press a shortcut, Plus hides all of my convos and passwords MSN.
  • *Tabbed conversations*
  • Personalized Statuses

Plus I was starting to hate the GUI :p I'll send you a list of suggestions as I promised in the near future. ;)

messenger plus for the new live messenger will be out the same time they make the beta public. I am staying with the beta. I am really liking it so far .. :)

Grandmaster said:
Mainly because of Messenger Plus. What I got from the beta was not enough to satisfy all the things that I use from Plus:

• Encrypted Logs
  • Automated locking. I press a shortcut, Plus hides all of my convos and passwords MSN.
  • *Tabbed conversations*
  • Personalized Statuses

Plus I was starting to hate the GUI :p I'll send you a list of suggestions as I promised in the near future. ;)
The only thing I really miss from msn plus (atm) is block whole groups option.
The GUI is actually growing on me :)

Khayman said:
The only thing I really miss from msn plus (atm) is block whole groups option.
The GUI is actually growing on me :)

Tabbed convos fer lyfe yo!

Grandmaster said:
  • Encrypted Logs
  • *Tabbed conversations*
  • Personalized Statuses

Yeh I REALLY REALLY miss the boss protection. Sometimes the damn conv windows really can get on my nerves. Especially if people keep basically putting one word on each line.

BTW I STILL HAVE INVITES. PM ME WITH YOU EMAIL ADDRESS

Mastershakes is sending me out an Invite! Thanks for the offers, I cant wait to try it out.

Am I missing out on something? I got the invite and accepted the Terms and then it said "congratulations youre in! Just download and sign in!" And the download button has regular text on it and is not a hyperlink..

How do they expect me to download it? haha

Found the link..but still. Come on Microsoft!

Along the same lines - If you go into Help (I believe) and hit 'Beta Invitations' it takes you to a sign in page. Once you sign in, it says Hmm... it appears you have a bad URL. Could you check your link and try again?

I yelled NO but nothing happened. :eek:

GEN3RIC said:
Am I missing out on something? I got the invite and accepted the Terms and then it said "congratulations youre in! Just download and sign in!" And the download button has regular text on it and is not a hyperlink..

How do they expect me to download it? haha

Found the link..but still. Come on Microsoft!

Not sure what browser you used but this did happen to me with firefox so I went back and signed in with IE and the download worked.

rotjong

does anyone no when wlm is actually released in full to all people. just wondering.

I have 7 now they just keep rolling in - please leave me a PM

:)

It's Saturday, so I'll be in and out... checking on this thread..

vadivari said:
can any one send the invitation my mail medina_merida_ies @ hotmail point com

Sent to above mentioned address. Courtesy of OSNN. Cheers - Shakes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back