Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

Hi guys please would I be able to receive an invitation for msn live messenger.
I will be grateful to the person who sends it to me. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Kr0m said:
If it was someone on here that sent me the invite, thanks! (Not sure who sent it hehe).

1 newb question though, I'm guessing that the kid won't be able to sign into her account now that I have this new version installed? If so... I'm in trouble lol. She'll have to wait until I get invites available or use Windows Messenger lol (she hates it).
Hmmmm, missed this post.

Guess I can't use it yet then. The Windows machine is shared with others who use MSNM 7.5 (and don't like Windows Messenger :rolleyes: )

I have a few invites. Does anyone want them?

Edit: I'm out of invites! Keep checking back for more. :)

Last edited:
i have one left. pm me if u want it. not giving to people who are one post wonders and only join osnn for one thing. (this really annoys me.)

Is it cool? I use AIM, but have a few friends on messenger...what can the live version do that others cant?

I uninstalled this .. It was for some reason not liking my pc. With it running it would slow things down way to much, and at times cause things to lock up, as well as crash ..

It was a good show though, I like it and am looking forward to the public release ..

Last edited:
I have nine invites .. Get in line folks . The first nine people who say "yes johnny you schmuck give me a stinking invite" will get them .. lol :D

[edit] Don't forget to give your email address also. If you don't want to give it over the open forum, pm me and I will set you up .. [/edit]

Last edited:
Grandmaster said:
Typo. I meant, "all gone".
oh i wasnt asking for an invite, just some info on features....

now im asking for an invite

yes johnny you schmuck give me a stinking invite

please...

Last edited:
still one left. but still not giving to people who are one post wonders and only join osnn for one thing. (this really annoys me.)

Ok, just saw one above so I will re-iterate:

DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE

It will be picked up by spiders and you will recieve nearly as much mail as I do.

I have 17 invitations I can give away, if registered users (only) want one send me an email using this form:

http://forum.osnn.net/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=1

Please include the email address you will be using to connect to the live messenger service and I will hook you up as soon as I am able.

Update: 27th January 12:09 GMT ---- 9 invites left

Last edited:
bobsalot said:
still one left. but still not giving to people who are one post wonders and only join osnn for one thing. (this really annoys me.)
I agree with you .. I will not give a invitiation to anyone who makes less than a certian number of posts. I will also take into affect your join date .

I also agree with electric punk .. If you want an invitation from me, pm me with your email address and such .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back