• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who smokes weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Does anyone smoke weed? If so Why? If not Why? How often do you smoke it? Is weed good for you? Or bad for you?

I never touch the stuff personally, and think that people that use drugs are killing their brain cells ever drag they take......

N

NegativeFactor

Ha busted, anyone found voting for 'I smoke weed' in the pole will be hunted down and killed by the local police force.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Yep, I agree with Iceman. Weed is really damaging to your body... most of the time its traced with other drugs.. making it lethal sometimes.

I dun smokie weed. I get my thrills elsewhere... ( not drugs )
I don't do drugs. Natural adrenaline and music is good enough for me. I don't some either, there' s a few people in my family that got cancer from smoking...and my father had an alregic reation from trying just a few drags of weed. Almost killed him. Drugs are ****.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Originally posted by Iceman
I never touch the stuff personally, and think that people that use drugs are killing their brain cells ever drag they take......

Excuse me while i laugh like i'm stoned :D :D :D :confused: :mad: :D :confused:

Zooker

OSNN Addict
Nope, don't use it....know plenty who do though, and I can see how it is eating up their memory, motivation, and money. :(

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by Iceman

OMG lie lie lie. Just look at this from #xperience

[04:01pm] ·Iceman``· fixing to light a dopey

:D :D

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
pah, it aint bad for you, weeds good. Haven't had any in a long time now. but for me it calms me down which i need now and again for personal reasons. but for other people who use it generaly thats fine too, its just another smoke, and a nice way to relax a bit.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Weed - makes do anything constructive impossible
Cocaine - makes you wanna do more coke and arrogant
Exctasy - Where is an up there is also a down
Heroin - Its a serious painkiller, what do you expect?
Speed - makesyoualittlebitwired
Acid - Makes things look like a winamp visualisation
Ketamine - It's for horses not people
Poppers - Makes your brain think its bigger than your skull
Alcohol - now your talkin

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Weed - makes do anything constructive impossible
depends, some people find that it helps block out distractions and enables you to concentrate much better on a single task, something like an equation etc. with everything else blocked out you can concentrate on a single task much better.

Ketamine - It's for horses not people
heheh :p

P

PC-Dude

Yes I do smoke weed and I have for 14 years off and on. It helps me keep my cool when idiots piss me off :D

If I didn't smoke weed I would have to go back to anger management classes, and I don't want to do that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown