Who smokes weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Does anyone smoke weed? If so Why? If not Why? How often do you smoke it? Is weed good for you? Or bad for you?

WEEEEEEEEEED!!!...
you mean like flowers and stuff? i once tried to smoke a rose... didt light up.

I never touch the stuff personally, and think that people that use drugs are killing their brain cells ever drag they take......

cool.gif

Ha busted, anyone found voting for 'I smoke weed' in the pole will be hunted down and killed by the local police force.

Yep, I agree with Iceman. Weed is really damaging to your body... most of the time its traced with other drugs.. making it lethal sometimes.

I dun smokie weed. I get my thrills elsewhere... ( not drugs )
I don't do drugs. Natural adrenaline and music is good enough for me. I don't some either, there' s a few people in my family that got cancer from smoking...and my father had an alregic reation from trying just a few drags of weed. Almost killed him. Drugs are ****.

Originally posted by Iceman
I never touch the stuff personally, and think that people that use drugs are killing their brain cells ever drag they take......

cool.gif

Excuse me while i laugh like i'm stoned :D :D :D :confused: :mad: :D :confused:

Nope, don't use it....know plenty who do though, and I can see how it is eating up their memory, motivation, and money. :(

Having done them all, I can confirm that drugs are bad.

Originally posted by Iceman

cool.gif
OMG lie lie lie. Just look at this from #xperience

[04:01pm] ·Iceman``· fixing to light a dopey

:D :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz

haha, caught red handed! :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz

narc narc narc narc

cool.gif

pah, it aint bad for you, weeds good. Haven't had any in a long time now. but for me it calms me down which i need now and again for personal reasons. but for other people who use it generaly thats fine too, its just another smoke, and a nice way to relax a bit.

Weed - makes do anything constructive impossible
Cocaine - makes you wanna do more coke and arrogant
Exctasy - Where is an up there is also a down
Heroin - Its a serious painkiller, what do you expect?
Speed - makesyoualittlebitwired
Acid - Makes things look like a winamp visualisation
Ketamine - It's for horses not people
Poppers - Makes your brain think its bigger than your skull
Alcohol - now your talkin

Weed - makes do anything constructive impossible
depends, some people find that it helps block out distractions and enables you to concentrate much better on a single task, something like an equation etc. with everything else blocked out you can concentrate on a single task much better.

Ketamine - It's for horses not people
heheh :p

Yes I do smoke weed and I have for 14 years off and on. It helps me keep my cool when idiots piss me off :D

If I didn't smoke weed I would have to go back to anger management classes, and I don't want to do that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back