Who smokes weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing against that. No one said you can't. And I was posting as a general message, no flames please, that is all.

talking about this would be like how pictures that are too rude are not allowed to be shown
the reason i think this is because in some places nude pictures are illegal unless you are above the age of 18 or 21 or what ever, and that is the same for having or smoking weed, it's illegal if your under a certain age
and with young kids in these forums, maybe the talk of smoking it or getting it should be banned......
please dont flame me, its just me thinking out loud...

cheers

bruce_ers00: smoking is pretty common nowadays as you can see from the poll its about 50/50 here, if you don't like it don't reply but don't expect others to stop discussing it.

rick_422: I see your point but there are some very good discussions about weed here, the best thing for kids to know about drugs is everything, knowledge is power, if I knew the things I now know about drugs after doing them for 5 years I would have thought a lot differently about doing them in the first place.

Schools and colleges need some proper drug education, people need to know everything about drugs and then decide for them selves weather they want to do them.

Just my 2 pence

For any one who wants information about cannabis there is a very long and factual FAQ here

i got 1 question... Does weed give u lung cancer? cause weed is so much safer than smoking a cigarit.

Weed can be worse than smoke a cig.. it could be traced with some other stronger drugs that can kill you. However, I can say smoking cigs can be equally damaging to you over the long run.

So is crossing the street (you may get ran over), swimming (drowning, shark attacks), breathing (pollution is very high at some eras, you don't know what secret chemical plant the government runs in your basement) and just about everything,

Well weed is bad for you period. However it does benefit a select few that need it for medicinal purposes...

Originally posted by o_87
Well weed is bad for you period. However it does benefit a select few that need it for medicinal purposes...

and those who think they need it for medical purposes?

Weed aint that dangerous if u dont smoke it everday. I only smoke weed just for fun, i smoke it probably once every 2 weeks or 3 weeks. Plus it makes u go talk alot to other people and u can focus more on your subjects. Well it depends on what the user does with it.

why smoke it ?????

you could always eat it :D

Cannabis Toast
Hash Yoghurt
Space Fondue
Bud Butter
Pot Brownies
No-Bake Pot Cookies
Hot Buttered Bhang
Ganja Lasagna
Don Bong's Cookies
The Traditional Space Cake

ect

:cool:

u all better listen to what 2z saying, he knows that stuff from personal experience :p

:D

Thanks Mafia don't know if thats good or bad he he he ;)

Here' another way

A very old Jamaican man told me about this one

put a large amount of grass in a bottle of spirits
doesn't matter which one - his favourite was rum
& leave it in there 12 months
all the THC is absorbed into the alcohol

its got quite a kick :D

smokin[1].gif

woah.

that and vodka, and a few glasses, might kill...

BTW

2z is back! i havent seen you lately, where were you?

:D

it feels so empty without me

not been up to much bit o this bit o that

spending a lot of time playing the Delta Force demo

getting good @ it as well ;)

considering I'm on dialup

smokin[1].gif

2z if u get good at demo, are you going to get a full version or not? :) or will be forever perfecting at the demo?

Definitely getting the full version
its a very addictive game

Ideally a fast connection would be nice :)
<<< dreams of BT pulling their finger out

the games not being released until the 11/19/2002

so theres still plenty of demo time yet

smokin[1].gif

aa, well good luck there. show em all what xp-erience members can do :)

Smoke weed? Never, I have better thinks to do with my life.

HI im MR. Nice and im going to tell u a bit how i feel about weed and well i think that WEED ROCK'S Man!!! DICK SMACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back