When Will I, Will I Be Famous?

Well, I'm still in school working on my master's, so if fame is intended for me someday, it's still a work-in-progress.

I've met a few film directors--the only two you all might recognize is Oliver Stone and Jean-Pierre Jeunet ("Delicatessen," "City of Lost Children," "Alien: Resurrection," "Amelie"). I also met the British author, Hanif Kureishi, once, whose work I really admire. It was all quite cool, but I don't know anyone famous well enough that they'd remember me, if I told them that we met before. :p

Melon

Well just last wekend I hung out with WeeMAN from Jackass at a club, cool guy

Originally posted by o_87
Ozzy needs to learn how to speak...:p
Leave poor Ozzy alone,he's got a hereditary condition same as his sister had so he can't help it :p

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Leave poor Ozzy alone,he's got a hereditary condition same as his sister had so he can't help it :p
lol alcoholism?

Originally posted by Zedric
Christmas greetings from Ozzy: ;)
http://www.theweb****e.co.uk/ozzy.htm

[edit]Oh - come - ooon. Censor URLs?
Anyway it's supposed to be:
http://www.thewebsh ite.co.uk/ozzy.htm
just remove the space in "sh it".

Been a bit off the ball of late :eek:
Just caught up with this thread again.
Unfortunately Ozzy Osbourne was seriously injured in a
quad-bike accident recently.
This happened after Zedric's above post.

Had I read it when posted,
my reaction woulda been something like...

"ROFLMFAO...That's awesome Zedric! :D"

But that seems kinda wrong now, *cough*so well just move
along.... *cough* ...nothing to see here*cough*:p

So...has anyone else got a fame-claim they're aching to share? ...:rolleyes:

C'mon, don't be shy. :)

^^^^Bumpage :p^^^^

I've had my fair share of fame.

Has anyone ever heard of the band Tuuli?

Well, my ex-girlfriend's, best-friend's, band's guitarist had gotten violently ill the night of their Chicago concert, and I agreed to fill in as the guitarist. I had to dress as a woman.... this was an all girl glam punk band. Ouch. Anyhoo, I got to meet Tuuli, and though their music isn't my type, I've been a fan ever since.

One of my female friends, her grandfather helped design the old Hummer. Her cousin babysat Anna Kournikova, and her father is the City manager of the town I live in.

Where my current girlfriend lives(one year yesteday), in a neighboring town, the people that live 3 houses down from her are the parents of one of the NSYNC members. (spelled N*SUCK where I hail from)

Diversity. I like it !:D

Personally, i've never heard of Tulli, but i've heard of them lame-a$$e$ n-suck
....ain't they the lot responsible for inflicting "Justin Trouser-snake" on the world?

You coulda spared us the mental image of some bloke in a woman's frock though! :eek: :p It is Christmas after all ...haha.

Now on the other hand.....
.....the thought of baby-sitting Anna Kournikova......*drools* :p

I have a few random ones.

My great-uncle is Sargeant York, who was a famous WWI hero and had a movie made about him.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034167/

A close friend of mine is a model (male) and has done a lot of good work, the most significant probably being for Calvin Klein. Also, his uncle is a director and has done "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" and "The Count of Monte Cristo" to name a couple.

The above is important for me because I am finishing up my first screenplay, which I hope to work into the hands of other directors/studios through him. :)

I met Michael Johnson years ago. He was considered the fastest man in the world in the mid-90's... not sure about that now although I know he still holds world records. Got his autograph because that was the cool thing to do when you're a teenager. :)

The President's ranch is about 20 miles away from me, and my girlfriend's cousin is currently scheduling all of Bush's activities for his stay here. He can't tell us much about it though. :shrug:

Originally posted by freightgod
Your great-uncle is one of my personal heros, and I am dying for that movie to be put out on DVD so I can share it with my kids.

Wow, that's cool. I couldn't find any info on production of the DVD, but I'm sure it will be released someday! :)

:cool: He really is famous!. Not many inspire films! :cool:

Excuse my ignorance, but i'd never heard of him, :eek:
i'll keep an eye out for the flick though, it gets over 7 out of 10
on that site. So it sounds like it's a good film.........

It'll add a new twist whilst watching too. :)

So say Muzikool...you lot still hillbillies? :p:D

Originally posted by Erbmaster
Diversity. I like it !:D

Personally, i've never heard of Tulli, but i've heard of them lame-a$$e$ n-suck
....ain't they the lot responsible for inflicting "Justin Trouser-snake" on the world?

Yes. You amuse me, trouser snake. heh heh

You coulda spared us the mental image of some bloke in a woman's frock though! :eek: :p It is Christmas after all ...haha.

Oy, come on. I'd make a sexy chick!

Now on the other hand.....
.....the thought of baby-sitting Anna Kournikova......*drools* :p

Don't make me get Iglesias on your ass. He may sing like a pussy, but he's latin. I'm sure that makes up for something. :D :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back