When Will I, Will I Be Famous?

Originally posted by Erbmaster
:cool: now that's more like it!!.
Nice claim. Share a taxi home after *nudge nudge wink wink*
No acctually we went in her car. :p

Well acctually it belonged to the tv production company and we didn't go "home". As one of my friend commented her blouse: "Blouse of negotiation +4" :)

My name is in the BS3 credits! ..oh wait.. we know that one :p

Erm, I have a record released on Camel Records and another will be along soon, hopefully re-mixed by a (secret atm) big name dutch Dj. Other than that I'm pretty boring really, yay :p

:cool: Nice one SPeedY. Vinyl's always good.
Used to DJ quite a bit in me earlier days,
but ain't flipped the decks on for over a year now though *hangs head in shame*
What was the name of yer tune m8?

Doubt this is much but I'm not complaining. Written articles in Aussie papers and magazines and so far won 2 x Norton Systemworks, Playstation 2 console and Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Optical wireless mouse. Too many articles to post in here. :)

"Mozz & SPeedY_B - Drift", it's already appeared on a compilation album, and Dj SY is interested in doing a remix of it for a nice ltd edition release. :D

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
"Mozz & SPeedY_B - Drift", it's already appeared on a compilation album, and Dj SY is interested in doing a remix of it for a nice ltd edition release. :D

Yer I agree....w00t!!.
DJ SY remixing yer tunes....can't be bad :D
I'll keep an eye open for that.
Hardhouse at a guess n'est pa?

@Coathanger....Don't "dumb-down" yer own acheivements m8.
There's over 28,000 members in these forums - I bet most haven't even been published once, let-alone several times.

Good on ya m8. Pity they weren't online articles...Ya coulda posted links.. :)

Well I did appear in a city newspaper when the teachers here went on strike...

I dont have much claim to any fame, one of my mates taught Danni Behr how to smoke a pipe and his wife did the music to one of the Mortal Kombat games

Originally posted by Erbmaster
Yer I agree....w00t!!.
DJ SY remixing yer tunes....can't be bad :D
I'll keep an eye open for that.
Hardhouse at a guess n'est pa?

Hardcore, HappyHardcore, UK Upfront, Hard Dance.. whatever you want to class it as, there's far too many genres and sub-genres these days :D
New tune is Nu-Style/Gabber/Dutch hardcore, nice and offensive :p

That's the stuff \o/
There's a sample of the new tune on my site, it's called F*** Up for a start, and it's very offensive :D

I'm related to the good witch from the Wizard of OZ. Her name was Billie Burke. (Which is weird being that I have to suffer for the time being living in Kansas)

Um, I was in the paper a few times and on the news a couple times, but it was not for anything too special.

I'll check yer site out for a sneaky preview SPeedY....;)

RUN Brandi!!... :eek: hears a tornado looming. *hides*
There's no place like home...damnit!. Can never find the other shoe....:p
Can't remember much about the "Good Witch" (getting on now :p)
Lots of golden light...blonde i think.
I remember the ugly old mare with the stripey stockings
and the nose that met her chin in the middle though. lol

/hopes no-one here is related to her

My daughters friends uncle's one of Ozzy Osbournes roadies,how cool is that??? :D

Ozzy's agreed that next time he's touring the North East that they can go meet him :cool: :D
Now I have to convince me daughter to let me go to.According to her I ain't cool enough :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back